Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home last night from a few days down at Bennett Springs and we had a blast. Fish were biting, beer was cold and weather was perfect. The park wasn't too crowded either, but I bet it will be this weekend. Tuesday evening I caught a rainbow that weighed 2 - 2 1/2 lbs and boy did he put up a heck of a battle. I forgot to take my camera out of my truck the whole time, so I am sorry that I don't have any pics to share with you all. I hadn't been trout fishing for probably 13 years and I can't wait to go back. Just what I needed, another hobby to spend $ on.

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
:banana: Congrats! :cheers:

Got some pics? :rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Sounds like a blast..

Obviously you didnt bother to get out your camera which tells me that
there were a few root beer slammers going down!:wink4:

Thanks for the report!

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rat,
No root beer slammers this time. Actually out of the 4 of us that went I think I am the only one that did any drinking. Went with a bunch of lightweights this time.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by riverbottomhunter
Rat,
No root beer slammers this time. Actually out of the 4 of us that went I think I am the only one that did any drinking. Went with a bunch of lightweights this time.
Those trips are fun too! Main thing is the fish catchin..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.