Just for the record, DSG is..........

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by membergone, Feb 2, 2006.

1. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    ...........about to go on a rant.

But before I do, I just wanna say. For all practical purposes this place is operational just like it always has been, there is nothing stopping anyone from posting their thoughts just like they always have. Sure, we have losts some old info but WTF?

Get in and make some new posts and "make' new info! And frankly NONE of us have any right or reason to be torqued off at anyone even slightly that this FREE site isn't operating up to our expectations.

:cheers: :cheers:

Bottom line........ The site is operating pretty much just like it always did, what's the prollem?

(just knew there was some other people thinking it, and as is usually the case, DSG is the one that gets to verbalize it.) ;)

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    So.......Feel better now? :wave:

3. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    AMEN! We still have a place to talk hunting, fishing, how good KU basketball is:D or just B.S. I don't see much has changed at all. And for you MU fans, I didn't get to watch the game, and even though they lost, I really thought the score would have been alot more lopsided than it ended up being. So I have to tip my hat to them for that game.

4. huntingmo

huntingmo New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Limbo
    HOLY COW DSG, like Crystal said you feel better? ANd do you need to change your britches? Thats alot to say in all caps...Think you mighta strained a little:rotfl::rotfl:

But anywho, things is just fine!! Im lookin forward to the old stuff bein back, but this has been kind of a fun experiement...:cheers:

5. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    HUH?????????????

Because DSG is incredibly busy you got the short, condensed, NICE, version!!!

DSG thought he was being very diplomatic. :bangin:

Oh.........and DSG certainly don't have time to listen to no "BEAKER SPEAK!!!!! :ass:

6. huntingmo

huntingmo New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Limbo
    Whyd ya hold back?

7. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    :whinging:

why you hollering at me???:whinging:
    i posted new pics of my kansas hunt
    some one posted pics of another bobby caught
    some one posted about a shed dropping
    and some finds and other things too

theres been some new stuff

but yes lots of sillyness as we know we will have to repost all the important stuff once we get back to the main site (for historial pourposes)

any way DONT SCREAM AT ME
    oh and have a good day and please come back soon:bangin:

8. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    :confused::confused::confused:

9. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well if i understand correctly which i don't always once the back up takes place all the stuff from the last few says dissappear right?

so any really good stuff needs to be reposted so we can always have it ;)

10. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Yes it will be gone. I wa just confused about the value of what is gonna be lost.

11. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well as of now probley not much but if say mike posted some more of his "how to" of setting traps or something i would think that kinda stuff would be valuable for some one to want to find some day maybe

maybe i am just thinking to much :D

12. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Crystal, that is a dirty, shamefull thing to say!

13. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    HF3 I was just giving you a hard time man! I understand what you are saying.

14. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    oh good i am too swamped today to be able to tell i am here on the site and was eating a bag of pop corn while talking on the phone and
    doing updates to three labs tops at the same time and i can't drink barley pop in the office its a tough day:bangin:

15. Mrwonderful

Mrwonderful New Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Wal-Mart

Read this the other day about Wal-Mart

Master lock co locks retailed for $9 at Wal Mart and and were American made.

Well it seemed like they were not being bought because imported fron China locks sold for $3. WalMart ask master lock to find a way to reduce their price.

So they shut down their USA plant. Built one in Mexico exported them to USA and retailed them for $6 at Wal-Mart.

They are still not selling when compared to the $3 Chinese paddle lock . Well Wal mart has ask them once again to find a way to reduce the price. I dont know where it has went to from there. I would guess that the next move will be build them in China to get the cheap labor.

I just thought this was a perfect example of where American products and jobs for Americans have went.

There you go DSG you talked me into posting.

;)

16. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Don't that kinda go with the territory? :stickfight:

17. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    DSG.......alkdjfalkdsjfaldkjf

18. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member