JUST DOGS

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by travis_croc, May 28, 2009.

1. travis_croc

travis_croc New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    southeast Mo.
    I USE SEVEN GARDEN DUST ON MY DOG FOR FOR TICKS AND FLEAS (OUT SIDE DOGS) AND HAVE FOR YEARS WITH GREAT RESOULTS 10 OR 5 ANY OTHER REMITES OUT THERE PEOPLE USE ?

2. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    We use Frontline on our dogs, keeps the ticks and fleas off without any trouble, and our dogs will bring back every tick they can find if they don't have it on them. Not sure, but I would think Sevin would be a little harsh to be putting on the dogs? Have to be careful what chemicals you use on animals, because you can hurt them if you overload them.

3. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1277963&tid=89409&author=Ginger]We use Frontline on our dogs, keeps the ticks and fleas off without any trouble, and our dogs will bring back every tick they can find if they don't have it on them. Not sure, but I would think Sevin would be a little harsh to be putting on the dogs? Have to be careful what chemicals you use on animals, because you can hurt them if you overload them. [/rquote]

I was thinkin the same thing....would have to read the Sevin container, i reckon, just doesnt sound right, though:whiteflag:

4. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Frontline as well

5. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Frontline here too

6. Joeyman

Joeyman Active Member

Feb 29, 2008
    St. Louis Mo
    I use seven dust. Sprinkle a little around the kennel too. Sometimes in the dog box

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  8. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I use the stuff you buy at Orschelns. I can't think of the name right now. It's not frontline though. It works good. The dogs don't have any problem with ticks are bugs for that matter.