Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be flying out early in the morning headed for Sorocco NM for some HLS schooling in ref to suicide bombers. They are going to attempt to teach me how to disarm them safely(I dont see this happening but ya never know:):)

As soon as I finish there i'll be headed for Anniston, Al for a 2 week class on Weapons of Mass destruction (Toxic Gas). I had to get my Amtrak Vaccination for this one:):):) Wish me luck and a good sealing suit! :):):):)

I wont be back in Branson until the night of February 27th so i'm going to miss the Classic--I want all of you to know that you stay in my heart and prayers daily------

Everyone please stay safe----:cheers:

Ernie

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1565763&tid=108900&author=Whitemarsh]Safe trip, Ernie. Learn a lot and keep us safe. Sorry to hear that you'll miss the classic, but we'll see you at the next event.:cheers:[/rquote]

You sure are busy for being retired, eh?! :D

Take care, Ernie :wave:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Have a safe trip, Ernie. BTW.....thanx for what you do for the rest of us. :cheers:

:whinging: We'll miss you at the Classic!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,222 Posts
We'll try to keep the ship afloat while you're gone. Have a safe trip.:cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
"Disarm a suicide bomber".......I think I'd rather do that from a long distance with a rifle!!!!!!LOL

Good luck with the classes, they do sound quite interesting, to say the least!!! Take care and travel safe!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1565967&tid=108900&author=FiremanBrad]"Disarm a suicide bomber".......I think I'd rather do that from a long distance with a rifle!!!!!!LOL
cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Got that class last year-----:rof2::rof2::rof2:
I'm decent with a good scoped 06!---Well at least I passed with a score of 98......:cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Ernie you stay safe. You sure are a busy old FROG.......:D........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1565983&tid=108900&author=Plasticman][rquote=1565967&tid=108900&author=FiremanBrad]"Disarm a suicide bomber".......I think I'd rather do that from a long distance with a rifle!!!!!!LOL

I'm decent with a good scoped 06!---Well at least I passed with a score of 98......:cheers:[/rquote]
\

Your job sounds like it's alot more fun than mine, these days....lol!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1565999&tid=108900&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1565983&tid=108900&author=Plasticman][rquote=1565967&tid=108900&author=FiremanBrad]"Disarm a suicide bomber".......I think I'd rather do that from a long distance with a rifle!!!!!!LOL

I'm decent with a good scoped 06!---Well at least I passed with a score of 98......:cheers:[/rquote]
\

Your job sounds like it's alot more fun than mine, these days....lol!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

My goal at this point in my life is to NEVER have to do anything at all--that would be wonderful----:cheers:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1565987&tid=108900&author=JackJr]Ernie you stay safe. You sure are a busy old FROG.......:D........:cheers::cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

I Know Jack--one of these days i'm really going to stop working----Promise!!!!:claphands::claphands:

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
Safe travels Pman... enjoy yourself. :cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
[rquote=1566007&tid=108900&author=Plasticman][rquote=1565987&tid=108900&author=JackJr]Ernie you stay safe. You sure are a busy old FROG.......:D........:cheers::cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

I Know Jack--one of these days i'm really going to stop working----Promise!!!!:claphands::claphands:[/rquote]:blah::blah::blah::blah: Yeah, whatever.:rof2::rof2:

Have fun & stay safe Ernie. Gonna miss ya at the classic.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank You all-----After the first full day of training--I STILL have all my fingers----some of this stuff is real nasty for sure. IED's are the wave of the future for the terrorists that hate this country-----

Still have lots to learn----

Hope everyone is safe---------:cheers:

Ernie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.