Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I'm actually getting ready already. I have shot my bow a couple of times already, and had the rest adjusted for my big diameter arrows and paper tuned today. I also replaced my limb savers since I had one busted and added a kisser button.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Worked on food plot - the owner helped me brush hog some of the weeds down to give the clover more sun and I tilled the soil and planted more clay peas, clover, et cetera. Praying for rain in Randolph county now. Not planting chufa yet because I don't know much about it and I have already learned the hard way with clover and clay peas. My son and I shot 4 arrows each last week and this week we plan to have a little shoot out (not at each other).

·
19,584 Posts
I was just about to post a new thread about the opener being just a little over 7 weeks away, until I read this... :D

I've already got the fever ~ and that's putting it mildly.

I can see it in the new threads, already ~ I ain't the only one! :rotfl:

I've just about got all my summer projects done, and then it's on to the food plots.

These cool nights are really firing me up, too...

Come on, September 15th!

50 days, now ~ and counting... :pop:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hopefully this weather isn't frying our food plots. I think we're getting enough sprinkles to survive but I'm concerned about it. Don't want our hard earned seed to go to waste!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.