Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Retired
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why would you log onto this site in the invisible mode?

We have about 2 or 3 members that do this all the time and i'm just wondering why?

OR--Maybe its just none of my business----:stickfight:

· SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Sometimes I want to read up and forget to log on..........no snooping here!

· Retired
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
I think your considered a guest then,I may be wrong but I think you have to log in and go invisible
That is correct------If you dont log on then you can read everything and are considered a "Guest":cheers:

· Retired
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Big John
Does this bother you Pman?
Nope----Just wondering why when you log on invisible, cause you stick out like a sore thumb----If you are attempting to hide from the Admin!

Thanks for all the U2U's everyone--------I did get one logical responce and I understand much better why someone would do this------:cheers:

· Under appreciated
93,011 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Nope----Just wondering why when you log on invisible, cause you stick out like a sore thumb----If you are attempting to hide from the Admin!

Thanks for all the U2U's everyone--------I did get one logical responce and I understand much better why someone would do this------:cheers:
pman.. what was the logical response if you dont mind me asking?:confused:

· Retired
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by rat

U2U to ya rat!:cheers:

5,631 Posts
To hide from Cfrazee? :hysterical::hysterical:

· Under appreciated
93,011 Posts
Originally posted by rat

U2U to ya rat!:cheers:
Thanks pman.

To be honest, I dint even know this was possible :bangin:

I just have a shortcut that takes me right to todays posts.. I guess my cookies or whatnot logs me in
cause when I blow the cookies away, I have to login using my user and pword.

· Former Chicken Man
20,439 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
I do the same thing Rat------When the site opens I'm logged in and the "Today's Post's" is where it open to!

:cheers:
Same here.. but i normally have to re-login cuz of firefox... deletin cookies and such everytime i close it out.. that and c-cleaner.. but, w/ robo form, makes it easier...
I use FireFox, but I don't have it set to delete cookies. Just change your settings and you'll stay logged in. I think you can also set just certain cookies to keep, rather than all of them. Not sure about that, but I think so.

As for the original question, I've often wondered that myself. :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.