Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 years ago I met a young man near my hometown who wanted to be a fireman but didn't know how to go about doing it or where to begin. I sent him in the educational direction he needed to go and he joined the local volunteer fire dept. Before long we were good friends despite the age difference.

I would come to visit him and his family everytime I was in town and became close with his family as well. He has 3 younger brothers and all love the outdoors.

They gave me permission to hunt their farm and started showing me pics of a true giant they had been watching and hunting for 3 years. They nicknamed him "Freakdaddy".

While bowhunting his farm this year, I had Freakdaddy at 72 yds to be exact and couldn't bring him in. There is a good bit of pressure in the area and more than just a couple of guys were hunting this buck.

Well, my buddy's little brother had the hunt of a lifetime today. He's 14 and this is his second deer...ever.

[file]82943[/file]

[Edited on 12-7-2009 by cfdjay]

[Edited on 12-7-2009 by cfdjay]

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:cheers:

[file]82945[/file] [file]82947[/file] [file]82949[/file]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:eek:::eek:::eek:::eek::

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Wow. Thats a great deer.:eek::

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
what a buck :eek::

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
HOLY SMOKES WHAT A BUCK!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Congrats to that young man!!:woot::woot::woot:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.