Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tinkerin around w/ ideas today on painting.. thought I would share them...

both somewhat of a skyline type patter w alot of gray in them although the one thats been named "mirage" got a lil too much black in it, i still do like the overall idea.. here it is..

[file]7364[/file]

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Who drives from St Louis down towards Springfield regularly? Need a courier!

Can I show them the pic of what you might be able to do?

Rebel is the man!!

[file]7368[/file]

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I think he might be doing that to this:

[file]7369[/file]

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Don't have to shoot very often to hit the target...:sniper:

I would think that if you got your barrel that hot...you would probably need a new barrel.:cool3:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Thayer

I would think that if you got your barrel that hot...you would probably need a new barrel.:cool3:
:rotfl:

Although i have gotten my shotgun barrels quite warm whilst watching ducks and no problemos... paints still aok... and trust me, i watch... and watch.. and watch.. (fyi.. watch means, look, shoot, miss)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Thayer

:rotfl:

Although i have gotten my shotgun barrels quite warm whilst watching ducks and no problemos... paints still aok... and trust me, i watch... and watch.. and watch.. (fyi.. watch means, look, shoot, miss)
Yup, I was thinking your shotty not the sniper rifle. Good to hear you have put it to the test "watching" birds. :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
The more I see that mirage design...the better it looks Rebel..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.