Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've slotted Sunday as the day to check the cams this week. It's killin me to wait an entire week, but I'm gonna do it. I'm anxious because I've relocated a couple of cams in hopes of getting a pic of one I saw a couple of weeks ago. I've got 8 cams out right now, so I should be able to provide some entertainment with this weeks pics. I'm just finishing 3 more cams. My wife is allowing me 10 cams. You know, 10 or 11, same thing aint it?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gotta get her mind around #11 first, then we'll work on the others. I keep promising her I'm gonna sell a few of these, but so far, that's not happened.:wink:

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
My cam has been out for a couple of weeks. I intended on checking it yesterday but after doing the plots all day in the sun I really didn't feel right, bad enough I didn't even care about checking the camera...and that's not like me.
Speaking of being out in the sun...I drank alittle under two gallons of water while I was out there and never had to relieve myself...is that bad? :neuspeuter:

·
Registered
70,604 Posts
I had a heat stroke a few years ago and can only stand being out in the hot sun for half as long as I used to. Doc told me to keep my working in the heat to a minimum. Drink Gator Aid diluted 50/50 with water. That will put everything back in your body that you sweat out. He also said STAY AWAY FROM DA BEER when you're out in the hot sun. That one is a hard thing to do. If'n ya stop sweating it is time to go sit in the shade and cool off with a cold gator aide cooler and a wet towel around your neck.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
My cam has been out for a couple of weeks. I intended on checking it yesterday but after doing the plots all day in the sun I really didn't feel right, bad enough I didn't even care about checking the camera...and that's not like me.
Speaking of being out in the sun...I drank alittle under two gallons of water while I was out there and never had to relieve myself...is that bad? :neuspeuter:
Hoyt, at least you took on plenty of water. My wife says the rule is drink till you gotta pee.

Mailman, haven't you heard, I'm an obcessive compulsive. I do nothing in moderation. Goes back to the days when I used to drink. I never understood you guys that could drink one or two.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
i can't wait go ahead and pull a couple of them:rotfl:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
i can't wait go ahead and pull a couple of them:rotfl:
Gee thanks Yote, I'm already having enough trouble with self control without you encouraging my bad behavior. Great roll model you are. :rotfl::rotfl:

OK, I gotta admit it, when I was out picking berries yesterday, I did take a sneak peak at a couple of cams. I didn't pull any cards though. All I'm gonna say at this point, is that I think I'll have a new avatar tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The anticipation builds!

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I got the same problem. I go check and see how many pics I got almost every other day. and usualy end up pulling my film at around pic 15 (27 pics to a roll) cause it bugs me so much of what I might have.
I do need to go digitial cause I'm keeping 1 hour photo busy
:smiley: now I'm done about me, go get your cams and post up some pics

·
Registered
21,417 Posts
pinwheel, What kind of camera's you using for the three you are working on now? I'm sure they are digital, just wondering the brand and megapixel count and maybe some other particulars. THANKS gg

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
So when are those pics gettin on here again... :bangin:

:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.