Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got 2inches on the plots Sat night
I rode the 4wheeler up ther sunday after noon and took these pics. first one is the first plot you see when you enter my place its on the top of a hill in the CRP

Attachments

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here are the beans I sprayed with round-up last Tuesday
they will look better in a week or so Im pretty pleased with them now that I can see them better from the weeds
i have about 4 acres in this field

Attachments

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
They are looking pretty darn good. Especially the sunflower. I did'nt walk my sunflower plot because of the mud,,,but it is very thin and pathetic looking,,,,I have a feeling something has been eating them.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
looking good!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Wow, those are some awesome lookin plots!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Those are sweet Rmr, great looking plots and alot of good protein for those deer!
Dont the clover plots just make you want to get down there and graze yourself :cheers:

My flowers outside of my plotsaver have been eaten up and Im getting a lot of common ragweed this year...oh well.

great plots again rmr...how often do you spray your RU ready beans?

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have found no evidence that anything is eating my flowers .
YET I did get them thick but so far the rain is coming at the
right time and they sure are growing. Henry said the same thing he thought something is eating his to. This is the first year I have had them maybe they havent aquired a taste for them yet. On the Beans I usually spray twice I always
think I might get by with one spraying but it usually takes two. I can get over the beans and corn the first time with my 4 wheeler after they get taller I have a commercial outfit do it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.