Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like State Fair Archery Club is having a shoot this next sunday....Snowman, that's not too far for ya!!! Carrollton is having one too, but I think I'll go to the State Fair shoot, down at Longwood!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beagleboy, holler at me closer to the weekend, and I'll meet ya there!!!!!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Hmmm, don't know about the Selalia shoot, but will probably be at the shoot in Sibley on the 4th, sporting a new Ross bow:D Grandson had his 1st shoot on saturday and has already called me twice to see when were going again.:rotfl:

Beagleboy6, once again a big thanks to you. BTW you guys have a really nice range down there, very accessable, thought we may have to fish Chairman out of the pond there once.:D

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
fireman,
We probably won't be up there until 8:30 or 9. We won't have a babysitter until 7 that morning, so I will be up there a little later. I will check back with you later this week.

Also, if we get to meet up in Sedalia this weekend, could you bring a flyer or two for the Bud Shoot? I'll hang them up on our shack at the next Montrose shoot.

MoBowman,
Glad you liked the range. I didn't think Chairman would have any trouble with the range, maybe pulilng arrows on four targets, but for the most part it is pretty easy to get around.

Glad you like the Ross too. Have you got it all set-up and ready to go already?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I just saw this topic today the 1st, Fireman and Beagalboy. What day are you guys going? Just where is it?

I just had a new sight put on, (ya know fur dat Caribou EH) Shot it tonight for the first time so tommorrow morning would be tough but maybe doable.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Snowman, the shoot is tomorrow, the 2nd....I believe registration starts around 7....it is located at Longwood, Mo, right off 65 hiway, 4? miles south of I-70....follow the signs. I will be there a little after 8, bringin a buddy from here, come on up and shoot with us!!! Dont fergit yo cooler dis time eh...lol

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Fireman.. r2 threatened .. is that your buddy? Harry maybe?

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Have fun and tell Harry hi for me. I'll pull arrows next time!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Fireman. I think I will try to make it. I shot with that new sight and loop set up tonight and had a glitch with the loop grabbing my knock, and trying to sight in but I'll just play dumb ommorrow.....that ought ta be easy too eh!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea was on the course I guess....didn't see ya!!!!! didn't see snowman either!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
thought I saw your truck up there, but I wasn't sure. We took a few shots at the practice butts and headed out. The guy that rode up and shot with Yea and I works nights. He went straight from work to the shoot with us and had to get back to get a little sleep before working last night, so we couldn't stick around up there too long after we finished.

Maybe we will see you up at the Cole Camp shoot in a couple of weeks.

There are several of us from Montrose that have plans to head up to Marshall for the Bud shoot in August, we just have to find a driver yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.