Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad is selling his jon boat. Here are the specs. I will have pics of it up on this thread on Sunday.

1985 Landau 12ft. w/swivel seats. '72 Evin. 6HP outboard w/2.5 gal. tank, '94 McClain galvanized trailer w/LED lights and spare tires. $900.00/Make offer

He also has an old outboard that looks brand new. Would be a great display item or I am sure it would still run. I ran it in a barrel a couple of times. Still has the factory stickers on it and comes with a motor stand. I will give the details on Sunday with pics as well.

Both are located in Orrick, MO. Pickup only!!!

(816) 770-5517 Ask for Scott.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
be sure and get more deatials on that old outbord got a buddy looking for a small river motor.

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1953 Johnson 5.0HP outboard motor. Like I said it comes with the stand and I think even the owner's manual. Have to check on that. This motor is showroom quality for those kind of buffs.

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About 20-25 miles east of KC on the north bank of the MO River. Just off Hwy 210.

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics finally!!

Ok, here are some pics of the boat.

[file]6906[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last one

[file]6909[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Motor and gas tank for boat!

Here is one of the included motor and gas tank for the jon boat.

[file]6910[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Johnson Motor

Here are a few pics of the '53 Johnson 5 HP motor my Dad has for sale also. As you can see this motor would be great for a display. Asking $400 OBO, if it is a MWT member $350 OBO.

[file]6911[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Still has a 1965 Missouri outboard registration sticker on it.

[file]6912[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Still has all the factory labels on it.

[file]6913[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will consider partial trades for any Remington Model 788 in good condition!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The boat is sold. The old Johnson is still for sale. The only "work" it needs is cleaned up a bit. It ran perfect the last time I tested it. Now if I was going to running it a lot I would go thru it to make sure everything is kosher, but there is no mechanical work that needs to be done as far as I can tell. No rattling, knocking, or anything else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.