Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following post has been reported by a user, please inspect it: http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=109163&goto=search&pid=1570412

Reason: i have sent him a u2u the other day telling him to quit acting like a moron and grow up but he still continues to do the same crap.

i also sent his father the same u2u telling him to tell his son to please stop.

but he continues to do so.
My reply to joeyman.....
You do know he's just posting that to get under your skin???!!!! Ignore him, he'll go away, just like most kids.
But, in all honesty, probably half the folks in the forum know exactly who your calling out, in your reply to me!!!!! So, maybe think yourself before throwin the first jab???

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
i asked him if it had some sort of meaning and he said it was just stupid stuff to make him mad?

are tehy about the same age? geeze o pete

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And his reply back......so innocent he is!!!

its not what i'm talking about

its just a thread

and you derailed it by mentioning rabbit drama.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And my reply...

Come on, I was born at nite, but not last nite!!! I'll quote ya, just in case you forgot....
Well, I wish I'd have quoted you on the thread, since you seem to have changed it since.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,228 Posts
I thought the two of them got along. They've gone rabbit hunting together quite a bit and even got a dog from Joeyman. So he posted some arbitrary letters and made no sense. What's the beef?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ven, from what I gather, Joey took ghs to a couple of his spots, then ghs went back and hunted them, public ground mind you, without joeys "permission". Now they're not friends anymore...lol.:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another u2u....

Joey, you have changed it, but what you said was something about someone going unnamed for overhunting a spot....You were calling some unnamed person out, IMO!!! You 2 just need to kiss and make up, or just ignore him!!!

you need to read the first post.

i went into further detail after what you wrote about rabbit drama.

and i know lots of guys that rabbit hunt. and lots of people know me.

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1570429&tid=109167&author=FiremanBrad]
[/rquote]

Rabbit drama?! :rof2:

Never heard that term, before...well, this is the only rabbit "drama" I've ever heard of:

:whistle:

[file]92629[/file]

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1570444&tid=109167&author=Chairman][rquote=1570429&tid=109167&author=FiremanBrad]
[/rquote]

Rabbit drama?! :rof2:

Never heard that term, before...well, this is the only rabbit drama I've ever heard of:

:whistle:

[/rquote]

Don't fergit that Jessica Rabbit....I bet she can make fer some rabbit drama!!!!!:rof2::wave:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:RABBIT DRAMA?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

........................................................I needed a good laugh today!:D:D:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, he's back with one more.....sees the error in his ways...LOL

you are right i'm wrong

i did have that but took it out so avoid problems.

still shouldn't matter i could be talking about anyone.

its just a thread and its just the internet right.

how would you like people over hunting your hot spots that you showed them. or them taking a truck load of poeple to your spot. would you like it? spots thats taking a person over 6yrs of looking and searching to find and managing properly all to be taking away from you by people who go back over and over. its some straight up B. S. and i hope they read that thread and get a clue cause obviously they don't understand
I do totally understand the overhunting problem. Is it public or private ground??? If private, talk to the landowner, and voice your opinion!!! Not much can be done if it's public.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1570452&tid=109167&author=JackJr]:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:RABBIT DRAMA?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

........................................................I needed a good laugh today!:D:D:D[/rquote]

I took his bait on the original post....then his next reply seemed like he was trying to lead me, or anyone else that would follow, right into his rabbit drama trap....lol. Bait smelled better'n it tasted!!!!:rof2::wave:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,228 Posts
Not only do you have to compete with other hunters on public land, but you also have nature's hunters to compete with.

A guy I worked with used to go rabbit hunting after deer season in the same area they deer hunt. Private land. Used to be able to get their limit all the time. Coyotes wiped out just about all the rabbits.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His last reply, hopefully, I told him I'd relay the message.....

Knockem, I know you'll read this, so tell Jr to be nice!!!!

my point with the report is i would like someone to tell that kid to just leave me alone. he is upset i dropped him and his pops like a bad habit soon as i found out what they were up to. now he continues to do stupid crap in my threads. i asked him the other day thru u2u to please stop doing that in my threads i sent his father the same. i wished them well with their dog and was very nice about it told them sorry thing ended up like they did and so on. but that kid still continues to do crap like you just saw in my threads. that is why i hit report cause i thought someone could atleast tell him to stop or give a warning or something.

even though it seems i was taking a jab at them i did not call anyone out i ddn't not mention anything thatt links them to what i'm talking about. its just a thread bout managing hunting property that is all.

so if someone can tell him to please stop i'd appreiate it. He is a child acts like a child on the net and in person he needs some growing up to do. i'd just like for him and his dad to leave me alone. i've been trying my hardest to avoid them

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,228 Posts
I didn't know there was so much animosity between them.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
jeesh now rabbit drama:D give me a break

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Guys...I hope you don't mind me moving this up a level. Out of respect for KED, GHS & Joeyman I think the opinions need to be in this place....especially my opinion.

I don't like to biatch much (this said by a woman? :D )...but GHS's smartazz mouth has gotten to me so many times that I cringe just about anytime I've seen he's posted which is probably where Joeyman is coming from...and the smartazz comments aren't directed at me like they are to him. Just step back and watch him. GHS is not much better...if at all...than some of those other bad boys on here.

After today.....I NEED a bourbon! C'mon 3:30!

EDITED BY LMA: I am NOT talking about the rabbit incidents....it's the bashing that's happened over the course of a couple months. Yes, Joeyman has done his share, but I can't say I wouldn't have done the same to GHS.

So ya wanna know how I really feel? :rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1570479&tid=109167&author=FiremanBrad]His last reply, hopefully, I told him I'd relay the message.....

even though it seems i was taking a jab at them i did not call anyone out i ddn't not mention anything thatt links them to what i'm talking about. its just a thread bout managing hunting property that is all.[/rquote]

Read what I have in bold, below...and he says he's not stirring the pot?! :bull:

[rquote=1570453&tid=109167&author=FiremanBrad]well, he's back with one more.....

i did have that but took it out so avoid problems.

still shouldn't matter i could be talking about anyone.

how would you like people over hunting your hot spots that you showed them. or them taking a truck load of poeple to your spot. would you like it? spots thats taking a person over 6yrs of looking and searching to find and managing properly all to be taking away from you by people who go back over and over. its some straight up B. S. and i hope they read that thread and get a clue cause obviously they don't understand
[/rquote]

Freudian slip?! :thinking:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.