Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Ive seen 2 shows, the first one had me laughing the second wasnt near as funny.
I like it more because of the underlying stuff making fun of the celebrity hunters

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I belive its on outdoor channel. Seen it late at night. IMO u talk about a joke. I know he trying to be funny but wow what a waste of 30 minuets on the hunting channel.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
did you see the one where he shot the other guy with the wrist rocket....THAT was funny. :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
[rquote=1506987&tid=105100&author=buffalo12888]have seen it not as funny as he thinks[/rquote]

I agree . I have a good sense of humor , but this guy is :lame:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1507031&tid=105100&author=Radar][rquote=1506987&tid=105100&author=buffalo12888]have seen it not as funny as he thinks[/rquote]

I agree . I have a good sense of humor , but this guy is :lame:[/rquote]
x2

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
did anyone see him at that award show when he got up and talked with michael wadell? think it was planned?

·
Registered
371 Posts
the show is produced by the outdoor channel and is all meant to be in good humor. i think it has some funny stuff. I do some work for DDW so it's funny to watch his little spot that he does. He hunted the farm next to mine this fall but I never got to meet up with him

·
Lunch break commander
8,419 Posts
I watched some of it once and if I remember right they had some language in it that I wasnt going to listen to so I turned it off. anyway not Holyier than thou here but just I dont need to here that stuff to enjoy a show. :02:

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
I thought it was funny. Is he trying to make fun of the "Hunting Celeberties" or doing it to be stupid?

·
Registered
340 Posts
JImmy, why don't you explain to the people who don't know who Jimmy Big Time is, just what Jimmy Big Time is all about.

"Wait, I'm not quite I understand the question, there are people who don't know who Jimmy Big Time is?"

SO FUNNY!!!

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1507502&tid=105100&author=Wooddust]Not near as good as watching Tiffany talk about her bow.[/rquote]

:claphands::claphands:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts