Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learnd alot at the gossapoloza. One of the thigns i learnd was about a jiggle but duck decoy. Well luky for me my wife found the jigle dog toy today at Walmart that has a push on off switch to it. SO later this week wife is going to help me cut off the back of a duck decoy so we can insert the jigle toy. I am going to barrow a rivet instaler from my naighber to rivit the back hing in place. I am planing to use milk jug meterial to make the hinge.

SO next time i hunt over decoys in calm water, the water by my decoys wont be still.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I gotta get a package sent to you Mike, it's been settin in my MO home for several months and I never remember to grab it when I leave like the wind at the end of my stay. :toilet:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1500334&tid=104677&author=DWD]I gotta get a package sent to you Mike, it's been settin in my MO home for several months and I never remember to grab it when I leave like the wind at the end of my stay. :toilet:[/rquote]

Thank you.

You know any day you have wind in your sails is a good day. It is keeping the sail pointing in a effective direction so your movement is not counter productive, that is the triky part.

·
13,417 Posts
Lb,

make a U shaped cut, so you don't need a hinge... just pull up the flap for access, it is not waterproof, But neither is the jiggle toy...so don't dunk it or set it in the rain...if it is gonna rain, duck tape the cut.

[Edited on 12-6-2009 by Skduckhunt]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.