Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me about the Archery Range at Jefferson Barracks Park? How much does it cost, what arrows can you use, and how is it set up etc. I am completely new to archery, and I have shot my bow once at Town Hall Archery in Belleville, IL. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Wednesday night the South Co. archers command the range and have a real good 3d shoot for 7$...come on out and enjoy...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Definetly wear the orange or you will find yourself with a citation. The blocks are new last year so bring an arrow puller. You can walk through the woods and shoot at various ranges and there are a few blocks in a field that will allow 50 to 60 yard shots.

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by Thayer
Wednesday night the South Co. archers command the range and have a real good 3d shoot for 7$...come on out and enjoy...
What time Wednesdays Thayer? Sounds fun!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Hey Rat, I usually make it there around 5:00pm...and I am done around 6:00pm. Stick around and enjoy the viddles that the boys make up too.

It is alot of fun and you get to know a bunch of good archers and fellas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.