JD 494 planter

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by centralMOhntr, Feb 9, 2018.

1. centralMOhntr

centralMOhntr Active Member

Jul 26, 2008
    SWMO
    I have decided to sell my JD 494 planter. It is a pull behind ,4 row , shoe style planter with rubber press wheels. It is in good condition for its age and is field ready. It uses a hydraulic cylinder to raise and lower. Also I have a ton of plates that go with it. Planter is located in Fulton at lease and unfortunately I don't have pictures. I will be up there Feb 24th if anyone is interested. I can get pictures then but it might be turkey season before I could get back up there to meet someone. Asking$600 with hydraulic cylinder

2. rudy

rudy Member

Dec 21, 2010
    camdenton
    Sent you a pm

3. HEAVY

HEAVY Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    How much without the cylinder?

4. centralMOhntr

centralMOhntr Active Member

Jul 26, 2008
    SWMO
    I've had some inquiries about planter and here is the situation. The planter is in Fulton at deer lease. I live north of Springfield. I will be at the lease either this weekend or next and if someone wants to meet me in Fulton then, the price is 500 with cylinder and 450 without. If I have no interest in it, I am bringing it home and price will be 600 with cylinder, 550 without. Don't want to bring it home but won't be back at lease till turkey season to show it to interested buyers. Hope that answers some questions. If not PM for details.