Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning, saturday, I had 4 jakes and a hen flydown to my lone hen decoy right at first light...the big tom headed the other way, just like always....3 of the jakes and the Hen, stayed right in front of me for close to an hour....from 10 yds to about 25. The dominant jake would strut, then, as if he were just too tired, would bed down next to the deke...and the #2 jake would run off #3...pretty comical, fo sho!!! I took 33 pics of em, here's a few for ya'll to see...

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Good photos Brad! Post the rest of them!!!
OhMyGosh...that could take awhile...lol

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
;) Nice job fireman. Ya got more action than I have up here. Kind of slow for me.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
You used the flash and they didn't run off???

Great pics though!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Lefty
You used the flash and they didn't run off???

Great pics though!!
:cheers::cheers:
Lefty, no, at first I was clickin pics as fast as the digital would let me...they just hung around, not even lookin my way!!! Pretty cool, fo sho!!!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
fireman... Oh ok... I thought it looked like the trees/vegitation in the foreground of the first few pics looked like a flash was used.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Lefty
fireman... Oh ok... I thought it looked like the trees/vegitation in the foreground of the first few pics looked like a flash was used.
the flash WAS used!!!! it didn't bother them at all!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.