Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69,553 Posts
I'm thinking the 20 gauge on Gunbroker is about a hundred to high...but that is my opinion. If it were the 26 inch barrel with IC/Mod barrels it would be worth it.....but again..thats my opinion.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I'm thinking the 20 gauge on Gunbroker is about a hundred to high...but that is my opinion. If it were the 26 inch barrel with IC/Mod barrels it would be worth it.....but again..thats my opinion.
I like the 16 gauge

·
Registered
69,553 Posts
Originally posted by Son of Mailman
I like the 16 gauge
That is because you are cheap.....:stirpot:

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
I like the 16 gauge
That is because you are cheap.....:stirpot:
Not cheap, just think it is a nice looking gun. :roll2::roll2:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by greenheadsmoker613
i dont have a jc higgins i wanna buy it from his mom but she doesnt know wat its worth
you dont even have $20, pennyless college kid sleepyhead:stickfight:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
2 bits per truckload, JMHO and having owned one. They can be pretty crude.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I like the 16 gauge
I do too and it has nothing to do with the price:rock: I'd like to find a nice .410 SxS in Mod/Mod to shoot doves with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.