Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have several options and im trying to decide which to pick
my last time out will mostly likely be next weekend

1 hunt my rifle stand which is usually good but not so much during the late season but last year during doe season i had an 8 10 and 7 come by while in it doe hunting:mad2: 15yds away

2 hunt between 2 bedding areas by a pond and cedar trees

3 by a cut bean field back in the woods between it and a creek which is about 80yds down past the bedding area
they also bed along the creek too

4 in a stand between my rifle stand and a bedding area where we saw a 170+ deer in early season

any help is appriciated thanks

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Set me up in one of em and cross it off your list.
That help any?:D

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i would go to the bean field i know some people who has had some good luck on them this year.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have about the same problem and the same type of sets!! I am no help but thought ....first half of the day getting in between bedding areas then goin to the field ege from about 2 pm on..?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we hunt on 360 acres and late season ive seen most our big deer there weve killed 3 10ptrs and a 9pt in that area this rifle season one was with a bow 2 of the 10pts grossed 160 and the 9 was pushing 140

theres a bigger one in there so thats what im going for

really id just like to get a doe with my bow cause anything with my bow is a trophy to me cause ive already got 2 deer and this ones going to a buddy

thanks for the responses

good luck renzel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts