Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'ve been GOING NUTS not being able to share these!

I lost quite a few of my pictures on my old computer, including some really descriptive pictures of 'big boy', the deer I've been following with photos since he was a 6 pointer in June.

Well, here we go with some of the highlights. Hold on to your butts! :D

I just couldn't help but show a picture of this little guy! Seems he found my camera when none of the other deer have! :D

Parker

[file]7511[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's one with a messed up side. I've got a picture of another buck that has a messed up right side that is the mirror of this one, but I lost the pic on my other computer! :mad:

Parker

[file]7515[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here he is a little closer in another location. I've got 15-20 photos of this buck this summer, and NOT ONE of them have had him walking towards the camera.

Parker

[file]7521[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's big boy! He's a 10 pointer (maybe 11, look close!)! He grew his 10th point between the 1st and 7th of July. This pic was on the 7th. I have not had a camera in this spot since then, so I don't have any more pics of his but the next shot which was taken at the same time.

Parker

[file]7523[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And this is it......these are all of the biggest ones. I've got a TON of year and a half/ 2 1/2 year 8 pointers. Its a HECK of a good spot for a camera.

That's my buckwheat plot growing like crazy where they're walking too! :D

Parker

[file]7524[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
You're not taking Crystal hunting there are ya? Really nice bucks ya got there Parker.
:hysterical: I REALLY like Crystal.....heck I like her so much I'd take her turkey hunting again......but deer hunting.....that's where I draw the line. I'm quite the loner when it comes to deer hunting. :D And with pics like these this year, can you blame me too much? :D (She's got GOOD spots too! I've seen 'em!)

Parker

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
awesome pics Parker....that last one is a shooter!

·
5,632 Posts
SSSAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I'm sure that computer DOES sing! 2GB of RAM is a mother load!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by ladeerman
Hey Parker......What kind of camera are you using. The lighting looks really weird in some of em, like its nighttime, but with a flash above them?
:D This is going to kill you.......those pictures are like that because they're at HIGH NOON! I don't get ANY night pictures in that spot at all. I get 40 to 60 (single) day time hits in a week's period in that spot.

(Its a Stealthcam AD2)

That one night picture is in a different part of the farm at 6AM (near bedding).

(I'm glad you like the pics!)

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire
SSSAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I'm sure that computer DOES sing! 2GB of RAM is a mother load!
:D MEDIA CENTER ADDITION :D

I'm gonna start working on some major photo editing soon! :D

Parker

·
5,632 Posts
My family's first computer didn't even have 2GB worth of hard drive!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.