Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It\'s TIME!!!!

Yup, time for me to head to the deer woods wif me bow!!! See ya'll later!!!:rock::cheers::banana::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Mama's asleep on the couch, oldest is at his GF's, youngest is on his computer,& I'm goin to get in the tree too........Good luck Fireman.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
little late!!!!!! ive been seein deer movt round 2:30 for a week and a half. hittin fields round 3. . . . .good luck budddy

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,795 Posts
Originally posted by Lungbuster44
little late!!!!!! ive been seein deer movt round 2:30 for a week and a half. hittin fields round 3. . . . .good luck budddy
:thinking:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Never too late to get into the woods. Take advantage of every minute you have. Only takes a few minutes for Bucky to show up.

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, all I saw was fresh tracks from 2 deer that I must have pushed out on my hike in!!! Nothing came out to the little 1/4 acre of standing corn!!! Oh well, sure beats workin'!!!:rock:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I too saw nothing except for tree rats, but I savored every minute of it !:cheers:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Went for a little hunt with the BIL tonite on his new farm and sat in a double set w/ him overlooking standing beans and rye. Deer started filing in about 1/2 hr. before dark. By the end of legal shooting time 6 deer visited w/ 3 being bucks one of which was a real nice 8pt. We got bout 20min. of good film.

Also pulled his camera which has been out since Sat. and had 151 pics one of which was a dandy 10pt. Lots of daylight pics which was very encouraging. I think I know where Ben will be tommorrow night while I'm at my in-laws.:thinking:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ol' Ben will prolly git him...lucky sucka!!! Tell him howdy!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts