Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 271 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It\'s that time of year..........MWT\'s 2006 get to gather

The 2006 MWT's annual get-to-gather has been scheduled for Sept 8th, 9th and 10th this year...... It sure would be great if we could break 100 member to attend this year..........

OK....... Now I have time to edit this main thread......

The 2006 MWT's get-to-gather will be held at my farm in Keytesville, Mo. The farm is located 3 miles north of Hwy 24 on Hwy 5. Exact details will be given in a U2U or Email only......

Gate will open at noon on Friday, Sept 8th and close on noon, Sunday, Sept 10th.

Tents, campers and RV's are welcome as well as sleeping bags on the grounds or truckbeds. There is over 670 acres available for you're use. Electric is available on a first-come, first-served basis.......

You are welcome to bring your ATV's as there will be over 600 acres of trails for your use. (Horses are OK also.) Fishing will be available for those of you that want to try your luck.

MWT's and members will provide the following...........

Evening meal on Friday..........
Breakfast Sat morning......
A whole roasted hog Saturday evening.........
Breakfast Sunday AM

Gates will close Sunday at noon.......

Folks..... This has been a great success for the past 4 years. I believe that you will have one great time while you are here. Activities include.............. Horseshoes, washers, bow shoots, skeet shoots, fishing, horseback rdiing, atv riding, poker, hayride, if enough members want to go on one, 3D bow shoots, plus many more activities.........

Be sure and bookmark this for later reference...........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guest List........

Please be sure your name is on this list.............

Plasticman.......(1)
DSG....... (1)
Crystal....... (1)
Rebelcj7 ....... (2)
Whitemarsh............. 2?
Mr. & Mrs. Chairman.... (2) + our 2 four-legged kids
Mailman.....
MoBowman.... (2)
Crappie....(1)
Rebelcj7... (2)
riverbottomhunter...(2)
firemann_3311.... (1)
Big Ol Al...
hunter7x.....
jmmcguire... (2)

Venatic.....
Lucky.......
Bodine..... (3)
Hayzer.....(2)
rat.....
Nicholas
Snowman...
JarJar.......
GoGop.......
Lefty....
Pipe......
Peach.......
PossumJoe.....
Gamegetter........
greatwhitess ........(4)
deer_slayer ....... (3)
deer-hunter.......... (2)
blevely ..... (2)
droptine ......
Hatch......(2)
Poor Valley..(2)
JarJar.......
Ginger.....
MajorTom.......
Center Punch..........
Roscoe Dog............
Bodoodle..........
Smokinbarrel.......1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Motel Info

There is a fairly nice motel about 10 miles from the farm if any of you are looking for rooms for the weekend. Here is the info

Salisbury Inn
Hwy 24 Salisbury, Mo.

660-388-9419

$39.00 per room
$5.00 per extra person, limit 5 per room

Rooms are available as of now for next weekend..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds fun, where is it?
I'll post more details in the main thread above....... I always have to make the first topics short and quick before anyone posts after me..........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I 'spose I could fry fish one night if we ain't got nuffin better to do. It's up to you'ns.:)
Someone say ............ FISHFRY???????????????

pigs butt pork???????????

Sounds like a great Friday night incentive........ You're hired.........:cheers::cheers::dancin::dancin::hysterical::hysterical::peepwall:

·
Retired
9,535 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by mrb

I always have to make the first topics short and quick before anyone posts after me..........:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Us kids really suck thata way don't we? :D

I 'spose I could fry fish one night if we ain't got nuffin better to do. It's up to you'ns.:)
Hummm--Hey MrB-----maybe we wont have to fix Hot dogs on friday night after all-------:cheers::cheers:

I'm there for sure---well unless something major happens or that dang boat sinks!:hysterical:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
crap man were did the last year go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
man wish I could go but my buddies funeral is that weekend and I'm one of the paul barrers. Ooops did I say funeral I ment wedding and I have to stand up with him. Drake and I had such a blast last year I know he's really going to miss it.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.