Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
I am doing a euro on one I couldn't miss. I hope to sell it to someone that thinks they can make a turkey call out of it.
Might want to check the regulations concerning possession of turtle parts. I know possession of turkey feathers gets a little dicey.

Reactions: WBF and bluecan

·
#Debbie
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys need to start your own turtle call making thread and turtle shell possession legality threads... Stay on topic. This is about the senseless vehicular homicide of turtles on the Missouri roadways.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,414 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,895 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, most turtles don't make it to be 3 year olds anyway. :wave1:

Too many predators, so unless you start a predator control problem, not running over them doesn't make much difference.. :banghead:

·
#Debbie
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
You guys need to start your own turtle call making thread and turtle shell possession legality threads... Stay on topic. This is about the senseless vehicular homicide of turtles on the Missouri roadways.
Apologies

·
#Debbie
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apologies
Hoping a moderator will come along and clean this up. This thread is almost as messy as a smashed turtle on warm spring asphalt.

·
10,414 Posts
You know, with all of this awareness toward turtle safety on the roadways, :thinking::thinking::thinking:

It has me thinking that we should build more roads to provide safe havens for the little critters and the species can survive!

·
#Debbie
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: bluecan

·
10,414 Posts

·
10,414 Posts

·