Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
just a no body
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep the Winchester model 94/22 limited edition tribute New n Box..that I bought as a put away investment gots to go to help pay for my Elk hunt.:boohoo:

Its in 22 LR.. I checked Gunbroker and it seems most that are left are the 22 mags..the 22LR's went fast...

I'd like $700..but cash talks.

I thought I'd put it up here 1st then try gunshows later in the year if no one wanted it

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Special Edition Legacy Tribute Model 9422
Special Edition Traditional Tribute Model 9422
High Grade Traditional Tribute
Custom Traditional Tribute
Which one????

·
just a no body
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Special Edition legacy tribute mdl 9422

1 on 9422 made.

The story I hear is that before winchester even thought it was going out of buisness the tooling for the 9422 was getting worn out so they made the last 9,422 of them in a "tribute Legacy" then trashed the tooling as it was completely worn out.

·
just a no body
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did i mention that I will entertain any "serious" offer??..Truck needs new tires & 16 inchrs aint cheap..cant get to colorado on the shoes its got on:pop:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just saw one on gunbroker for $875 (however they are often a little high) so it seems your price is in the range...someone ought to pick this up. I would but I'm holding out for a .204

·
just a no body
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One last time before I try to sell this in Stover's Gunshow

Last one I saw in 22Lr on gunbroker was a buy now for $1100 ( I personally think that was a bit extreme) but it went to $750 and did'nt even make reserve..the 22 mags dont go for nearly as much as the 22LR I got no clue why

Help me pay for my Elk trip its still $700

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.