Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy cold. me and a buddy grabbed the camera and headed out this evenin. made a double set and filmed, seen 3. but they used the other way to get to the corn instead of where all the fresh sign was . . . oh well. gna try tmorrow

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You are da man!! I ain't leavin this warm house!! Til the mid morning anyway:D Gonna try some yote callin.

Good Luck 44:cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,024 Posts
Hope ya get one! May get out there on Wednesday myself, right before the snow.

BTH

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i was out tonight also. got in the stand at 3, seen 6 does but im still holding out for another good buck

·
11,357 Posts
Good luck LB44. If I didn't catch this terrible cold I would be out there. Hopefully I feel good enough to get to hunt this final weekend coming up.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
good luck i grabbed my bow a lil early as the 3 does were runnin towards me then they took there time from 70yds in and stopped at 15 n the littleset one frooze looked up n started stomping we wer shakin like crazy jugglin my bow w bare hands ben sittin for like 3hrs n they bolted it sucked exspecially the 20min walk bac u the hill in the snow
it happens just keep gettin after em:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.