IT (VECTor) HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cburrows_tx, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    THE VECTor GRUNTER HAS BEEN LOCATED!!!! IT WAS IN THE BACKPACK. I HAVE ONLY UNPACKED AND REPACKED IT 3 TIMES IN THE PAST 2 WEEK LOOKING FOR IT! THOUGHT I LEFT IT WITH MOM AND SHE COULD NOT FIND IT EITHER! JUST WENT TO CHECK A FEW THINGS FOR MORNING AND THERE IT WAS!!!!!!!!!

PARKER, I FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER!

[file]144196[/file]

2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    whew, had me worried:rof2:

i have done the same stinking thing so many times it's embarassing. maybe not as much looking frantically for my car keys that are in my pocket i already checked but still embarassing.

3. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    OR LOOKING FOR THE SUNGLASSES THAT ARE ON TOP OF MY HEAD!!!! MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN I DIOT!

4. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    or the infant when he was strapped to me back:shrug:

5. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    or the son yelling "mom, where's my phone"
    while he's talking to me on it

he is his mother's son :shrug:

6. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    HOW COME YOUR VECTOR IS PRETTIER THEN MINE?

:D

7. lma

lma Active Member

Glad you finally found it.....I expect to see pics posted later after using it! :eek::

8. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Now that you found that, can you help me find my other hunting knife? I don't know where I left it.

9. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    I know the feelin' C. I thought I lost one of mine last week and was whinin' like a lil Nancy about it.
    It was right in the pocket of my pants that I "checked" twice. :wave:

10. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :D That is sure an old ugly one, isn't it?! :D

Parker

11. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    LOL That is the ORIGINAL! The new and improved are the more shaplier ones! Like I said when it is all slowed down for you.............we are gonna talk custom call!!!

12. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    If you are waiting for a slow time for Parker, that might be awhile.:D:wave:

13. ImADoeBuster

ImADoeBuster New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Jefferson City
    Now that I got mine I think I am going to sleep with it so I DONT misplace it:claphands:

14. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    IMADOEBUSTER, I THINK I AM GOING BY A LOCKBOX FOR MINE AND PUT IT IN THE BIG SAFE. THERE WILL BE A SIGN INAND OUT SHEET FOR MYSELF TOO!

15. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1871934&tid=130224&author=Wings Fan 19]If you are waiting for a slow time for Parker, that might be awhile.:D:wave:[/rquote]

:D No, you've got it all wrong. I'm slow ALL of the time, and that's my problem. :D

Parker

16. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    I haven't got one yet just for the reason that my grunt calls usuall stay around for one or two seasons and then disappear. I dont know why i don't why cause i don't lose anything else.
    They sure are some nice looking calls.

17. Porter

Porter Active Member

May 10, 2005
    Southwest, MO
    [rquote=1870602&tid=130224&author=cfrazee_mo]OR LOOKING FOR THE SUNGLASSES THAT ARE ON TOP OF MY HEAD!!!! MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN I DIOT![/rquote]

Hey at least your form of glasses were on top of your head... I searched for my glasses for hours one day just to realize, I was wearing them and never dawned on me I could see fine...

We all have those "Senior Moments" as I call them :rof2:

Glad you found it though!!!

18. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    My FIL called my wife with his cell phone once and actually started looking for his cell phone while he was talking on it. I should have given him a little grief on that one as we are always pickin at each other but i just let it slide.

19. TeamBDM

TeamBDM New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    SW Mo
    [rquote=1870646&tid=130224&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]or the son yelling "mom, where's my phone"
    while he's talking to me on it

he is his mother's son :shrug:[/rquote]

Or a 40 year old son screaming "mom more meatloaf, where is it?" in his robe. :rof2: