Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I get a 3 day weekend planned to do a little serious crappie fishing....and the NEW forecast is for 3 solid days of rain.... :boohoo:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Your looking at the weather forecast all wrong, I've had some of my best fishing on Truman on rainy days, get a good set of gore tex rain gear and reap the profits of the rainy forecast, you'll do good.

Happy fishing rain or shine

V2

·
Registered
754 Posts
Originally posted by caf4
Here I get a 3 day weekend planned to do a little serious crappie fishing....and the NEW forecast is for 3 solid days of rain.... :boohoo:
My standard response to weather forecasts of rain this year is I'll believe it when I see it. They've been saying "rain likely" of and on for the last four weeks. We've barely had a drop. Take some rain gear just in case and go fishin.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,432 Posts
Originally posted by vulcan2
Your looking at the weather forecast all wrong, I've had some of my best fishing on Truman on rainy days, get a good set of gore tex rain gear and reap the profits of the rainy forecast, you'll do good.

Happy fishing rain or shine

V2
Same deal at Wappapello. Go get 'em. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.