it aint over yet....

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by tjmstng68, Oct 27, 2010.

1. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    I was already planning on deer hunting sat morning....but I just got a call from an old friend. Looks like maybe, just maybe.....due to scheduling, his blind/lease near GP will have an opening on Sat. morning, if so .... I just may be out for the north opener after all. Fingers crossed.....
    I am thinking the north will be worth the drive with the storms up north.....:praying:

2. ASW

ASW Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Wentzville, MO
    My buddy was one of 13 to draw into the Pass Saturday via QD......I hope he bought a powerball ticket the same day. The madness is 3 days away......god I love this chit.:D:D:D

3. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    :banana-man-yeah:
    Leavin at 9 tonight, drive 3 hrs to sleep ina truck for 5 hrs, to hunt for 3 hours and then drive home 3 hrs. :cheers:

* Addictions are rough :boohoo:

4. TATER

TATER Active Member

I will be accompanying KC704 and my eldest out to Lake Clark in the morning. I seriously doubt that we will see the number of ducks that those at GP will, but I think we may get to shoot our guns. And the new Swampy Woodie Drake decoy will get floated for the first time! And I bet we will have a limit of fun!:eek::

5. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    [rquote=1869446&tid=129891&author=greenheadsmoker]I feel so sorry for you:blah:[/rquote]
    :bull:

:superman:
    Hopefully we will pick up some of GP's birds, we are about 5 miles from there. Good news, is even we dont see good bird numbers like we should, at least I will get alot of catching up with an old friend I havent spoken to much at all in the last couple years. :grouphug: