Is your safety on?

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by sandals, Jan 26, 2018.

1. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014

In other news I got a couple hundred canada geese hanging around some ponds in sullivan. A couple guys are coming over sunday to wack um. Anyone in the area want to come out?
    90acres likes this.
  2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    That wasnt staged or anything
    Wings Fan 19 likes this.

3. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    saw that and doubt it was staged, but who knows.
    sandals likes this.
  4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Who would be standing up like that, buttstock in the groin and allow someone else to slowly reach up and pull the trigger like that. And someone just happened to be filming it all but it wasnt staged or anything.. uh huh.
    tcwild and Skduckhunt like this.
  5. Danimal

Danimal Active Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Man a good waterhole beat down sounds pretty good. Might want to bring your fishing pole too lol
    sandals likes this.
  6. 30 yeras ago I guided in nsouthern Illinois.One time had a accidental discharge,not in the pit, nobody hurt.Then a few years later my last day,got up on a group and i thought my gun felt funny on the last shot did not think much about with geese all over the ground.
    Now fast foward to a couple of weeks later i was going to a meat shoot and I needed to change my choke, It would not come out due to one pellet form one of the guys in the pit,yep he shot the end of my barrel.
  7. cash50

cash50 Member

Nov 4, 2009
    St. Chuck
    Someone ought to unload that guy's gun when he isn't looking, then film that....

I'm heading south tonight for one last duck hunt. You goose hunting next week? Might take you up on an afternoon hunt if so.
  8. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Had to watch one Guy I knew reloading Shells. He always had special ones for Guys borrowing Shells. Some might be loaded with Cornmeal others maybe with Feathers.

My Brother was always good about having firearms accidently going off. One time I took a Shotgun away from him and run him back to the house.

:D The Big Grin don't like any Gun.
    vonfatman likes this.
  9. reflexshtr

reflexshtr Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Who doesn't duck hunt with a beer in there hand