Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the capture 3.0 (the flash one) but i was gonna take it back and spend 30$ to get the IR one, but im startin to hear some reviews that the IR is bad on them. that the night pics are very grainy and bad. heard anything at all bout this? i may just keep the one with the flash

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Did they ever fix the battery compartment on them thangs?
Used to be terrible for sure.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont have a clue. what was wrong with the way it was? fill me in, i didnt open it yet, and i need input

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Originally posted by rat
The new Capture model doesn't have the battery problem.

LB, IMO, most all IR cam pics are grainy, especially compared to flash cam pics!

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Originally posted by Lungbuster44
i dont have a clue. what was wrong with the way it was? fill me in, i didnt open it yet, and i need input
The Cback cam that had all the problems with batteries falling out was the old "No Flash" model...They have since come up with a remedy for that problem.:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Originally posted by rat
The new Capture model doesn't have the battery problem.

LB, IMO, most all IR cam pics are grainy, especially compared to flash cam pics!
I just remember r2 having fits with it.
Course, thats r2....

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Snowman had trouble as well as about everyone that ever bought the No Flash...unfortunately. The 2 new Capture models are finally at a good price range at or near $200...

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i appreciate the feedback fellas. i'll probly let the thread develop a little more before i make a decision to take it back. sounds like the one i got is a BA camera. . . i should probly just be happy with it :)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
My bro in law got an IR Remington for xmas, set it out last night on the sidewalk to test it on peeples and most of the pics looked like white blobs, could not even make out facial features and the daytims pics were washed out bad as well.

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Originally posted by rangerdvr
I can email you some night pics if you want too see some
Are they from the Capture??? Post some up, if you don't mind???:cheers:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
I use Photobucket personally...or have LB post them for you, when he gets the email!!!:cheers:

·
2,842 Posts
I have pics in the photo gallery, but I can't seem to get them onto this part of the site when I try to post them on a test thread they never work. I am not the most computer savy dude around. Give me my X-Force and you'll see some savy. Hopefully some more savy tommorow morning

Like this one???? (henry)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts