Is AR statewide yet?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Rebel2, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :confused:

If not, should it be?

2. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    :stirpot:

No.

And, yes.

:stirpot:

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    :hysterical:

I was just kidding reb. :cheers:

4. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    No its not but it is were i hunt so thats all i care about:claphands:

5. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    No its not but it is were i hunt so thats all i care about:claphands:

6. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    Well, they are doing a test this year, and next year it will be statewide no matter what feed back they get.:D

7. skull stacker

skull stacker Active Member

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO
    [rquote=1881537&tid=131034&author=tjmstng68]Well, they are doing a test this year, and next year it will be statewide no matter what feed back they get.:D[/rquote]

i sure hope thats true.:bowing:

8. [rquote=1881537&tid=131034&author=tjmstng68]Well, they are doing a test this year, and next year it will be statewide no matter what feed back they get.:D[/rquote]

[file]146139[/file]

9. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    If the goel for AR is to increase doe harvest like orrigionally stated it wont go state wide. But if the goes is to grow bigger bucks then it will go state wide. If it goes state wide the southern most counties deer population is going to summer greatly. There deer numbers are low as it is no bonusses allowed at all.

10. hollercaller

hollercaller New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    [rquote=1881509&tid=131034&author=Rebel]:confused:

If not, should it be?[/rquote]

No

And God please no!!

11. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    i actually presented a presentation to the missouri conservation commission on this very subject and lonnie hansen was there and the purpose behind it not being statewide is that bucks below the missouri river (kind of the dividing line) tend to grow small and it would be harder to enforce the restrictions down south...where as they can do overpass checks on the main highways up north for deer!:toilet: so i think it wont ever be statewide

12. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I guess I better get my spike buck this year.:D

13. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1881549&tid=131034&author=Longbow26] If the goel for AR is to increase doe harvest like orrigionally stated it wont go state wide. But if the goes is to grow bigger bucks then it will go state wide. If it goes state wide the southern most counties deer population is going to summer greatly. There deer numbers are low as it is no bonusses allowed at all. [/rquote]

thats also a reason they brought up in the presentation i did....that the deer numbers are not what they should be down south for the AR's to be in affect!

14. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    [rquote=1881851&tid=131034&author=montgohunter]i actually presented a presentation to the missouri conservation commission on this very subject and lonnie hansen was there and the purpose behind it not being statewide is that bucks below the missouri river (kind of the dividing line) tend to grow small and it would be harder to enforce the restrictions down south...where as they can do overpass checks on the main highways up north for deer!:toilet: so i think it wont ever be statewide[/rquote]

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

15. yankee

yankee Senior Member

what does missouri conservation have to do with Automatic Rifles:whistle:

16. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=1881888&tid=131034&author=yankee]what does missouri conservation have to do with Automatic Rifles:whistle:[/rquote]
    Somebody smack him!:D:wave:

17. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I love my AR.....Can't wait to buy another one!!!:cheers::wave:

18. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Antler restrictions have gone as far south as it's going to without having a bunch of dead game wardens. The people who live and hunt in the south don't care about antler size and they sure don't care about a law set up to please rich hunters. :02:

19. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    One of the big reasons for no antler restrictions in certain counties has to do with those counties being in urban or heavily populated areas. Those areas are thick with deer due to the inability to hunt a lot of the land and they don't care about anything but taking deer numbers down.

I'd be surprised if the AR EVER goes state wide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.