Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am having a blast as usual in IA. I have seen some really good bucks, but have not shot one myself yet. I seen a GIANT tonight. Guessing him to be near the 200" mark. He was just across the road heading towards some ground that I can hunt. I took this evening off due to the near 0 temps and the snow up here is REALLY loud. I will be out tomorow even if I have to go in real early. My uncle connected on a REAL nice buck. For a little reference, this buck has 13" G2's on the right side and is 18 1/2" wide. He will score in the 160's easily, but we haven't put a tape to him yet. Sorry for no field pics Mailman, they aren't very good pics as it was shot right at dark and my uncle was needing to leave by the time we got him the 1/2 mile out of the timber. I will be back on later to chat with everyone. Got some things to do tonight for a while:cheers:

[file]84613[/file] [file]84615[/file] [file]84617[/file]

[Edited on 12/16/2009 by DForbis]

·
Under appreciated
91,805 Posts
Good goobly goo... what a buck!! Tell him congrats and go getem in the morning Dforbis!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Awesome buck!!! Congrats to your uncle! Good luck in the morning D. :cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1511636&tid=105443&author=7foot]Great looking buck. If the one you seen was bigger than your uncle's I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight to go hunting in the morning.:cheers:[/rquote]

He was quite a bit bigger. Since I posted this earlier a neighbor called and said a GIANT crossed the road in the same place I seen the one tonight onto the property that I can hunt. He was just 10 yards from him and stopped long enough for him to count 14 points. I will be after him tomorrow:2thumbsup::cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Congrats to Unc and best of luck to you.

BTH:cheers:

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Nice buck :cheers: to your uncle , I sure wish it was snowing here in Mo. , have a good time and hope you can nail that 200":woot:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
great buck..........:eek::

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.