Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
11,357 Posts
Don't know about the hotspots, but my uncle lives in SE IA and he said they have seen a decent amount of birds this year. He said it was definately a better year this year than last:cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice. I didn't make it up to SoDak this year and regret it. Hopefully I'll make it next year. What part of the state did you hunt? I hunted the south central part above Valentine, Nebraska the previous two years. Wonderful country up there.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like you guys had a blast. Where bouts wass you in S. Dakota. It's been a couple years since I was out there. We would hunt Gregory-Winner area. My buddy went further North this year, and did real good. Said there wasn't as much pressure.
Congrats
:cheers:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks. It was my first time pheasant hunting the same for my pup in which i killed my first off his point which was pretty cool. We spent the first day in Mitchell on public which we only killed 3 (alot of hens). Drove a bit further West to Kennebec the next day and got into alot of birds. I am hooked now and lookin foward to next year for sure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.