Interesting issue............

Discussion in 'Politics ......... (OPT IN)' started by mrb, May 27, 2009.

1. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
  2. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    I suppose whoever complained is insulted/offended by our celebrating Memorial Day, too?! :mad2:

What makes it worse, is the flag they are flying outside is ragged & frayed...and THAT OFFENDS ME!

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sign of the times, I'm afraid. I believe I'd have left that flag hanging!:mad2:

4. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    not here our owner was a ww2 fighter pilot whos whole squadron was taken out on a mission- his plane was the only to return.

5. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Not in this office! We make sure that when we order company coats, jackets or hats they are made in America and have the American Flag embroidered on the shoulder. :cheers:

6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
  7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yes.. .for Gods sake lock that flag in the basement closet along with that annoying nativity scene immediately!! :roll2:

I'd bout like to strangle someone if they said something like that to me.

8. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    Not where I work mrb. We hung this flag the day after 9-11
    and it has been up since. No plans to take it down either.:cheers:

[file]58636[/file]

9. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    If I were her I wouldn't have taken it down....It would offend me if my work place didn't have a flag.

Each of our 13 Bank branches has the American Flag out front and I have a small one on my desk and another photo of the flag on the wall. I keep one hanging on the front of my house too! If somebody doesn't like it they can KMA. If I were that lady I'd a told them that I'd see them in court.

10. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    They've since mended their corporate ways, Kindred is about two miles from the house here, and believe me, they heard about it:mad2::mad2:.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...bb/showflat/Number/3061121/page/2#Post3061121

If they hadn't "fixed" it, I was planning a little ride after work tomorrow. Might do it anyway.
    If I were running the place, the complaining party would get a free bus ride back to whatever African spithole she came from. With a bootprint on her backside.

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Not here I WILL NOT hire anyone not American. I do employee towel heads Mexicans or any other. I stand firm In my loyality to the USA:cheers: