Input needed

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by Big John, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    How many of you would be interested in a reloading forum section on the site.

2. Sprint#24

Sprint#24 Member

Dec 20, 2002
    Swamp East
    It would be a good idea!

3. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    We have a guns and ammo area and I feel it fits fine right there!

4. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    The difference is people look at Ammo as store bought, I have seen posts where folks didn't know where to post for reloading info. .02

5. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Were are in great shape with this forum"Guns and Ammo"---Lots of knowledgable folks as well as yourself BJ------

We have some members on this site that are by far more knowledgable about this subject then I and they always seem to cover questions well-----:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack---Woodgoat----Underclocked------BJ-------Several others--:cheers:

6. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    This is going well :horse:

7. I don't reload myself, but would like to read about others who do. Maybe I could learn a thing or two.

BTH

8. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    BTH-----Here is where what little that gets posted about reloading on this site is located----

http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

:cheers:

9. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Nice shot, right across the bow.

10. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    ????????????????? What ya talking about John? Ya lost me in the forest!

11. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    I have been giving it some serious thought and I guess I will walking away from the forums for a while, I am finding out that I no longer have anything in common with you folks other than bandying the B.S. I was hoping for the reloading forum for a long time now and it appears that is not going to get the support I had hoped.

Reloading is not just a cheap resource for ammunition to me it is a passion I enjoy the accuracy I am getting with my loads and truly want to share the information in a controlled environment. I hope you will not think I am irrigent or selfish, my time already spent at Missouri White Tails has been fun however, just showing up and shooting the breeze or ranting about the bad things in life is not what I want to do any more.

I was given the opportunity on another site to have a reloading section and I guess they were right it isn’t going to work out either. I thought there, as I do here that people would be as interested in sharing loads, talking about the latest equipment available or showing off targets but, there is not much interest there either. This is not a last ditch effort to get the reloading forum please don’t think that I just have no more to give. I may be back from time to time to look around but no more than that.

I will leave my E-mail address in my profile feel free to drop me a line if you want, I hold no ill will toward any of you and would be happy to hear from you.

You all take care of yourselves.
    Big John

12. COPOUT

COPOUT New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Well----I feel that you were and are a good source for reloading information as well as a good contributer to this board---but I also understand getting burned out and needing a break from it. Just because a person is a moderator with any forum has nothing to do with their ability to be "ALL KNOWING" about any topic----thats why our members are such a great source for all of us!

Dont be a stranger by any means---stop in and chew the fat for while as you have time.:cheers:

13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    I vote for change the name of the forum to "Guns, Ammo and Reloading" so's we can keep Big John around!

That way folks would know where to post about reloading too.

Not to change anything about the forum, just to make sure folks know where it would fit well. Better definition of the title of the forum.

:wave:

Parker

14. kcraider21

kcraider21 New Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Belton, MO
    We have a new forum to promote post padding, but we can't have one for reloading? Boy that sure makes alot of sense. I'm with you Big John.

15. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well since I don't reload and know nothing about: I wouldn't be very interested...:withstupid:

16. xxx

xxx Guest

kc........ I believe your post below(and a few others like it) is why I added a post padders section to the board...... to keep the BS posts in one place....

Now you want a forum for reloading too?

Well......... hop to it bud..... If there is a need and you guys want it, let's just do it.....

So you don't have to look for it here is the direct link........

http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

:cheers::cheers:

17. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I do reload and use another site for my need for information on any question that I have on reloading. I know that there are a few of you guys and gals that reload. I use MWT 95 % of the time for basic hunting and fishing information pertaining to Missouri. I would more than welcome a reloading section for rifle and shotgun. Even if you could add to the title "Guns, Ammo and Reloading" like Parker suggested would be great.

18. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    BJ, don't leave! I have enjoyed your contributions and hope to continue doing so. It looks as if mrb has indulged you. I don't reload. However, it has always interested me and I hope to learn from you and those like you.

Please, stay around.

19. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Big John, the reloading forum section is going to be pretty lonely without you.