Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
How did cwd get from there to here ...or from here to there ? ....**** deer farmers and water

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
How did cwd get from there to here ...or from here to there ? ....**** deer farmers and water
It was sent there with some pen raised elk shipped from canada

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
SO IT IS SPREAD BY MEANS OTHER THAN TRUCKS. :eek: MY QUESTION IS WHAT THE HEY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. IT WORE OUT MY CELL BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THAT.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
SO IT IS SPREAD BY MEANS OTHER THAN TRUCKS. :eek: MY QUESTION IS WHAT THE HEY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. IT WORE OUT MY CELL BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THAT.
They are just saying they have developed a way to detect it in the soil.

That,, I hope is another step in the process of learning how much exposure to contaminated environment it takes to infect a cervid. If they can determine it takes a relatively large dose or exposure to prions to infect it might be good news.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
they are just saying they have developed a way to detect it in the soil.

That,, i hope is another step in the process of learning how much exposure to contaminated environment it takes to infect a cervid. If they can determine it takes a relatively large dose or exposure to prions to infect it might be good news.
when it is found it will be found that it takes one with the pen pulled that is ready to go off. It will be found that prions are just a effect and that what they are trying to see is a natural system in very small space. When the players are know solutions can be found.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
They already know that the prion is a pathogen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts