Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I started deer watching this past week.Tonight and last night we saw a total of 93 deer on a stretch of 2 miles leading up to the ground I hunt.A few small bucks and one big dog that would give your bucks a run for their money.We saw one LATE fawn that might make 50lbs by October if it is lucky!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Five deer came off the ground in the 135-150 range (Gross) last season.I hope this year it will be my turn!!!
Didn't get close to any of the big boys last year but was happy to bow the 4 slick heads.Made a great season for me.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Don't shoot all the big deer in Indiana before I get there:D

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Another Hoosier !! Man it's like an infestation !

Hey nssporleder don't brag too much on our Indiana deer, they already won't let us in the deer contests with them !

:rotfl:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I heard it ain't bragging if you back it up.:cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
93 deer :cheers: Sounds like you're in to something great.

Good Luck this season!:wave:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
sounds like really good place to hunt.but you got to watch hunter7x .he thinks he is a big buck hunter,but he thinks a he is alot of things:rotfl: i ain't scared of no indiana buck,bring it on:dancin:

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
smatter Coyote...thinking of those indiana deer got ya studdering !! LOL

:roll2:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:D:eek::D Actually I didn't know Indiana had deer until I met you folks on here.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
me studdering ,only studder for one thing and deer ain't it.:hysterical:maybe we ought to make a little sidebet on who kills the biggest buck. say supper after the classic.a big ole steak sounds awful good with some bud on the side.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Oh you know I'm a sucker for a deer hunting bet. Rifles are out though ! Best buck by bow....

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
okey dokey,i think i know where a good one or two or three or four, heck maybe even five is hiding out.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
oooo, I like the sound of competition. :D This will be a fun one to follow, especially since Indiana has them basket rack bucks :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.