In The Sticks 3D Shoot, March 25th

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by MoBowman, Mar 14, 2006.

1. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    For those that are interested, In The Sticks Archery in Osceola Mo, is holding their next 3D shoot on Saturday March 25, with a 9:00am to 12:00 noon trickle start. Adults $10 and I believe youths are $7.

In The Sticks is located 3 miles south of Osceola on 13 hwy then 4 miles east on TT (east at the Livestock Auction). Randy Ward has a nice little range back there In The Sticks. Come on down and check it out, this is the same place that we will be holding the MWT Benefit Shoot. Hope to see you there:cheers:

MoBowman ```--------->

2. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Thanks for the heads-up, Mike... :wave:

3. Thanks for the reminder.....I'm definitely going to try and attend this shoot!!

4. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    DSG, ya need to get yourself up to this one next weekend if ya can. Them Crappie will wait another day:wave: Not that far of a drive for you.

MoBowman ```----------->

5. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll shoot in the morning and crappie fish in the afternoon! However, it looks like the weather forecast is gonna favor shooting a whole lot more than crappie fishing! :cool3:

I'll be there for sure I think! :D

:cheers:

6. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    DSG, I guess you just gave up 3Ds with your OTHER friends!?!

7. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Ummm........NO.

This one is a little closer than most. Like about 125 miles closer than most. :bangin:

:D C'mon over. We'll shoot it in the morning and fish in the afternoon, no matter how flippin cold it is.

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Man, you guys are killin me....I won't be shootin a bow again until prolly the first of june....different stages of course, but can't lift more than 30 lbs up to 3 months....But I have 3 lighter weight recurves that I'll start out with, and work my way up to "Dorothy".....i WILL be back....lol. I do plan on doing alot of hikin this summer when I can't shoot though, so I'll come watch ya'll shoot when I can, and just make fun of ya!!!!!hehehe

9. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    1st part or June:D Well thats just in time for the MWT shoot down in Osceola. If the walking part gets to be a problem we can put ya on a 4wheeler or throw ya in the Gator:cheers:

MoBowman

10. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

By then, I hope to be RUNNIN from target to target....hehehe!!! I was really hoping to hit all the DEERMAN shoots....those sounds like my kinda fun, and shootin too, more realistic for my shooting and hunting practices. We have a shoot here around that time too, not sure on the date yet.

11. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Stoppin for breakfest in Collins on the way down, for any of you folks that gotta get up early and drive it. BBQ place on the south side of the highway just across from the Truck Stop serves up a mean Bisquet and Gravey:D

MoBowman ```---------->

12. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    brad you could go and be the scorecard B!tch god knows some of us have been accused of not being able to add when we report our scores :rotfl:

13. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I'd love to go but they approved overtime here at work and I can't turn down that opportunity. I'll be shooting Sunday in St. Elizabeth though!

14. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Ummm, that would be in Lowry City I think you are talking about Mo. Ox-Yoke BBQ is the name of the place if it is indeed Lowry City you meant. :cheers:

There is also a very good breakfast in downtown Osceola on the norf side of the square, (which unless you are a local is actually the east side of the square.) :D

15. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    :bangin::bangin::bangin: your right DSG, get them brain farts sometimes:hysterical:

It's the air here in the city, gotta get in the country:D

MoBowman ```--------->

16. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    So, why don't everyone meet at the cafe on the N side of the Osceola Square for breakfast?

:wink4:

17. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Hey, good idea, I could be the scorecard beeeeyotch.....lol. Good excuse to go!!!

18. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    So what time we meetin on the N side of the Osceola Square for breakfast then? :D

19. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Sounds good to me, I can be there between 8:00 and 8:30.
    If thats not too late for you country folk.

MoBowman ```--------->

20. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm good wiff dat. How bout everbody else? :eek: