Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that are interested, In The Sticks Archery in Osceola Mo, is holding their next 3D shoot on Saturday March 25, with a 9:00am to 12:00 noon trickle start. Adults $10 and I believe youths are $7.

In The Sticks is located 3 miles south of Osceola on 13 hwy then 4 miles east on TT (east at the Livestock Auction). Randy Ward has a nice little range back there In The Sticks. Come on down and check it out, this is the same place that we will be holding the MWT Benefit Shoot. Hope to see you there:cheers:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Thanks for the reminder.....I'm definitely going to try and attend this shoot!!

·
5,631 Posts
DSG, I guess you just gave up 3Ds with your OTHER friends!?!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Man, you guys are killin me....I won't be shootin a bow again until prolly the first of june....different stages of course, but can't lift more than 30 lbs up to 3 months....But I have 3 lighter weight recurves that I'll start out with, and work my way up to "Dorothy".....i WILL be back....lol. I do plan on doing alot of hikin this summer when I can't shoot though, so I'll come watch ya'll shoot when I can, and just make fun of ya!!!!!hehehe

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1st part or June:D Well thats just in time for the MWT shoot down in Osceola. If the walking part gets to be a problem we can put ya on a 4wheeler or throw ya in the Gator:cheers:

MoBowman

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
By then, I hope to be RUNNIN from target to target....hehehe!!! I was really hoping to hit all the DEERMAN shoots....those sounds like my kinda fun, and shootin too, more realistic for my shooting and hunting practices. We have a shoot here around that time too, not sure on the date yet.

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stoppin for breakfest in Collins on the way down, for any of you folks that gotta get up early and drive it. BBQ place on the south side of the highway just across from the Truck Stop serves up a mean Bisquet and Gravey:D

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Man, you guys are killin me....I won't be shootin a bow again until prolly the first of june....different stages of course, but can't lift more than 30 lbs up to 3 months....But I have 3 lighter weight recurves that I'll start out with, and work my way up to "Dorothy".....i WILL be back....lol. I do plan on doing alot of hikin this summer when I can't shoot though, so I'll come watch ya'll shoot when I can, and just make fun of ya!!!!!hehehe
brad you could go and be the scorecard B!tch god knows some of us have been accused of not being able to add when we report our scores :rotfl:

·
5,631 Posts
I'd love to go but they approved overtime here at work and I can't turn down that opportunity. I'll be shooting Sunday in St. Elizabeth though!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
Stoppin for breakfest in Collins on the way down, for any of you folks that gotta get up early and drive it. BBQ place on the south side of the highway just across from the Truck Stop serves up a mean Bisquet and Gravey:D

MoBowman ```---------->
Ummm, that would be in Lowry City I think you are talking about Mo. Ox-Yoke BBQ is the name of the place if it is indeed Lowry City you meant. :cheers:

There is also a very good breakfast in downtown Osceola on the norf side of the square, (which unless you are a local is actually the east side of the square.) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.