In need of a longer shaft for my trolling motor

Discussion in 'Fishing Gear & Tackle' started by Mailman, Apr 10, 2017.

1. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    It's drawing flies folks.....

Attached Files:

2. Ssshhhhhh.....the horses are sleeping.

3. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

I think it moved.........Beat it again!:D

4. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Trying to stop MWT'rs from beating a dead horse, is sort of like asking us not to breathe..... Com'on Chris, it's what we do.... :D

Been beating dead horses around here for about 15 years now, some just take a more severe beating than others..... :D

5. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006

Crappie to me are social fish as in I'll tell you exactly where I have caught them. Don't crappie fish Jacomo much anymore, but there are fish to be had. Easiest way for you to reap the harvest is to pull Bandit 300 Crankbaits in bone, black/silver, or threadfin shad. I'd guess they are 18-20 foot down in 22 to 30 feet of water. Watch your graph and find the shad balls and you will know the proper depth. I'd start about 1.5 mph and move up to 2.0 max. Don't be surprised if you catch walleyes and whites as well. Another trick is to pull #7 shad raps along the edges of the coontail beds in 8-14 feet of water. You'll be pulling weeds off your baits, but you'll catch fish as well. Could not tell you how many times I have told you I'd take you bass fishing out there, but you have never taken me up on the offer. Others have had the same invite.