Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT IS COLD OUTSIDE Been out since 8 pm fighting back to back house fires, and it is cold. If I can make untill 8 am I believe I am going home and taking a nap

Just a PSA to let you It is COLD

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Hey is it cold there?!

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
0 here

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
carful out there folks it is cold Make sure the tank is full and ya got emergency supplies in the truck. If you don't need them you might run across someone who does

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
poor fellas out fighting fires:whinging::whinging:Heck those fellas love to put out fires more than anything:rock: I don't feel sorry for them, I'm jealous:wave:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Dont you have a fire to warm you up?:cheers:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Originally posted by doublelunger
Heck dont thank me it is the most fun I believe a guy can have and still get paid.:2thumbsup:
Seems the best fires always happen either in the dead of winter, or the worst heat of summer!!! Either way, it brings a taste of sanity to the Firehouse!!!:rof2::rock::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
I took this picture I think two years ago, and used it here, hoping it would be the last time I had to use it.....but here we are again....

ITS SOOOOO COLD OUTSIDE.........

Parker

[file]44863[/file]

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Heck dont thank me it is the most fun I believe a guy can have and still get paid.:2thumbsup:
Seems the best fires always happen either in the dead of winter, or the worst heat of summer!!! Either way, it brings a taste of sanity to the Firehouse!!!:rof2::rock::cheers:
Aint that the truth all it takes it a good fire or two to renew the order of sanity tot he firehouse:rof2::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Let me guess... Atleast one of those fires were from space heaters

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
um nope both were from unmaintained fireplaces
dang... that was my next guess:pop:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,796 Posts
um nope both were from unmaintained fireplaces
I've got my fireplace going all day during the fall and winter when I'm home and go through some wood. I follow up in the spring with a good flue cleaning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts