I'm so tired- just random thoughts of today-

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I got everybody's everything done now except for one project. I'll be on it for awhile. I had to work awhile today until the cramps got so bad I had to lay down. I brought out a cot into the garage and layed down when I had to. Had to do that several times today. Since I've started this little hobby I've lost 15 lbs. Very hard for me to do the older I get. So now I'm down to 235! My doc says 200, I say Hey let's go eat a steak and he says fish, chicken or turkey- I want steak. We argue, I win, I eat a deer steak, ha! I win! Wish he'd shut up about the "other" white meat! He tells me a fist size chunk of meat is all I need, huh. I said, Ever run a freight train on tofu? Fist sized ain't gonna happen unless it's Andre the Giants fist.

Lower back hurts so bad I think I might have to take some stronger stuff to get it to quit, good grief getting old is for the birds-
    Talk to you guys and Dolls tomorrow.

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Take care... a ribeye is on the grill now!

3. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Oh quit your :whinging: , and go have two steaks and call me in the morning! After your pork chops and eggs of course...

:cheers:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    You bettcha!! Breakfast is always 4 eggs, bacon or sausage and hot strong coffee. Now lunch is a different thing all together!:D Dinner is the main event, stab it, grill it and chow down!:cheers:

5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1878859&tid=130861&author=rat]Take care... a ribeye is on the grill now![/rquote]

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

6. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    sounds like you need some cheese to go with that ***** :boohoo:

:D:wave:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    KED, you never cease to amaze me!! I've got a bottle of whine, just no dad gum cheese! Only cheese I got is this :D one!

Today's mission, char-cloth, I'm almost out. Gotta make up another batch.