I'm so tired- just random thoughts of today-

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I got everybody's everything done now except for one project. I'll be on it for awhile. I had to work awhile today until the cramps got so bad I had to lay down. I brought out a cot into the garage and layed down when I had to. Had to do that several times today. Since I've started this little hobby I've lost 15 lbs. Very hard for me to do the older I get. So now I'm down to 235! My doc says 200, I say Hey let's go eat a steak and he says fish, chicken or turkey- I want steak. We argue, I win, I eat a deer steak, ha! I win! Wish he'd shut up about the "other" white meat! He tells me a fist size chunk of meat is all I need, huh. I said, Ever run a freight train on tofu? Fist sized ain't gonna happen unless it's Andre the Giants fist.

Lower back hurts so bad I think I might have to take some stronger stuff to get it to quit, good grief getting old is for the birds-
    Talk to you guys and Dolls tomorrow.
  2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Take care... a ribeye is on the grill now!

3. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Oh quit your :whinging: , and go have two steaks and call me in the morning! After your pork chops and eggs of course...

4. Cherokee

Cherokee Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    You bettcha!! Breakfast is always 4 eggs, bacon or sausage and hot strong coffee. Now lunch is a different thing all together!:D Dinner is the main event, stab it, grill it and chow down!:cheers:
  5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1878859&tid=130861&author=rat]Take care... a ribeye is on the grill now![/rquote]

6. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    sounds like you need some cheese to go with that ***** :boohoo:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    KED, you never cease to amaze me!! I've got a bottle of whine, just no dad gum cheese! Only cheese I got is this :D one!

Today's mission, char-cloth, I'm almost out. Gotta make up another batch.