I'm lost...

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Wife and son left this morning for Lost Valley Lake Resort near Owensville. I worked on making more char cloth for the cub scouts and the girl scouts. This afternoon was sooo boring. Can't really do anything until I get more material and wheels. These 4 walls aren't anything without my wife and son... I hate it, I wish I could go camping with them. It's just me here all alone. Neighbor lady came over and had a small welding job, I fixed her outside umbrella base. It had broken at the base. I polished it so it would look like one solid piece of steel. I don't charge my neighbors anything for little projects like that. Besides she is such a sweet person, I love my neighbors on my street. This Lady is the same age as my wife and she's a cutie. She just got her hair done and I noticed but have always been tongue tied around women and I didn't want her to think I was hitting on her. My son is crazy about her!! He takes care of her paper when she's gone and worries about her driveway in the winter, he goes over and shovels snow to help her. I don't have a thing for her, but she is just a good friend to talk to. It's nice that I can talk and flirt with women and my wife doesn't get all bent. And my wife talks and flirts with guys and I don't get bent out of shape. We aren't jealous at all, that's very nice. My wife knows she is my only. I just miss em! Our best friends son is my sons best friend. His Dad and Becky were planning on spending the night in our tent. Most men would get crazy over that, but that's where trust comes into play. We trust each other. How many men or women would let their spouse do that? Just curious-

2. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Not sure, but mine is out of town too

If I wasn't working we'd have to go get some refreshment :D

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I say enjoy the peace and quiet, both of ya's!!!:wave:

4. I'm with brad! If its to quiet and calm I got the solution! Get yourself a one year old!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1883587&tid=131198&author=fishshooter]Not sure, but mine is out of town too

If I wasn't working we'd have to go get some refreshment :D[/rquote]

Heck, yeah! That'd work for sure!!

6. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    I trust my wife implicityly.

I never want for things to do but I know whatcha mean when they're gone. Just ain't the same without 'em around.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Didn't sleep much last night, just tossed and turned all night. Too used to having my wife next to me I guess.

My neighbor lady is single, don't know if she's ever been married. I wonder if she gets lonely? Just curious I guess. I know I'd be miserable alone. That's just me tho. I was single for a couple of years, I hated not having someone to share life with. It's better than being in a bad relationship, I'll tell you that for sure! If I was a single man tho, my neighbor lady is a hottie..... Oh, never mind!! If I go there I'll be single for sure!! I don't want that at all, my wife is my only true love. Just miss her and my son, I told you, they're my best friends.

8. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1883748&tid=131198&author=Cherokee]Didn't sleep much last night, just tossed and turned all night. Too used to having my wife next to me I guess.

My neighbor lady is single, don't know if she's ever been married. I wonder if she gets lonely? Just curious I guess. I know I'd be miserable alone. That's just me tho. I was single for a couple of years, I hated not having someone to share life with. It's better than being in a bad relationship, I'll tell you that for sure! If I was a single man tho, my neighbor lady is a hottie..... Oh, never mind!! If I go there I'll be single for sure!! I don't want that at all, my wife is my only true love. Just miss her and my son, I told you, they're my best friends.[/rquote]Is the neighbor lady a hot chick?

9. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1883748&tid=131198&author=Cherokee] If I go there I'll be single for sure!![/rquote]

Keep telling yourself that. And not only single....you loose half your stuff....if not more. Stay away from temptation is my suggestion.

10. sharps4590

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    Strong fences make good neighbors. See my signature.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Big John, YES!!!

Mailman, I'm trying my best!

Sharps4590, That is so true. Kind of reminds me of Alan Jacksons song, You Can't Give Up On Love. No I'm not going there, she's just a very good friend, that's all.

12. sharps4590

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    I'm confident in you Cherokee.....being a normal, red blooded American male...with too much testosterone even at my age...well...I know how MY mind wanders!!!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Sharps4590, I hear you Brother Loud and Clear!!

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Hey sharps, I just had an idea! It's not that I have too much testosterone, I just have never found a woman that could ever keep up with me.:D

15. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1883748&tid=131198&author=Cherokee]

My neighbor lady is single, don't know if she's ever been married. I wonder if she gets lonely? [/rquote]

Pics? :D

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    She's blond, I think blue eyes. She's tall and just right for a good huggin!
    She is such a Lady! Oh My Gosh, she is Sooo nice. I met her brother, he lives in Kansas City. He's a pretty big guy. He thanked me for keeping an eye out for her when she's gone and offering to help her any way I can. Don't take That the wrong way. I consider myself a Gentleman and would never in a million years say or do anything to offend her.

17. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Less than a thousand words, did not paint a picture. :D

18. sharps4590

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    Cherokee...give it a while. Mother Nature and Father Time have a way of taking care of such things....at least that's what I'm told!

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Sorry GoGop, I don't have any pics of her, but she's just right in all the right places. I think she's got It Going On Big Time. You know, you can't go wrong with a blonde! Brunettes and redheads always get my attention too. Out of all of them, long brunettes win, hands down. Only those brunettes that have long curly hair- I got to shut up now! I think I've said too much already.

Sharps4590, Doc has me on a lot of medicine and one of them is just for men, if you catch my drift. I'm no carpenter, but I do know steel! LOL think about it-
    It seems Father Time and Mother Nature can be defeated. I feel like George Straits song, "I Don't Think She Likes Me Anymore". Marriage is a tough thing sometimes. I'm committed, yes, but I'm not dead. What always gets me in trouble is those gals in skin tight jeans. I'll look at that all day long and I don't care who is watching me. I'm gonna look. If they don't want me to look, then don't wear them. It's just that simple.

If you haven't had cookies for 5 months and suddenly you see fresh chocolate chip cookies eventually your gonna wonder what they taste like-

20. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    Is there a best of threads list for this site? This one belongs there.