I'm Losing It

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by oneshot 1, Nov 7, 2010.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Ok last five Turkey Seasons I have not killed one Bird.I use to think Turkey hunting was easy.

This year Deer hunting yes I killed one Doe but I'm having a heck of a time pulling everything together for another Deer.

Seems with age you would get better but I think I'm either trying too hard or my mind is going :whiteflag:

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin is thinking the mind.

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think the deer and the turkeys have you figured out.

3. bigdrecycling

bigdrecycling New Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Buffalo, MO
    It might just be the area you're hunting, which isn't too far from where I'm hunting. I stuck one early in the season, but I'm having a dickens of a time getting a second! I know it won't make you feel any better, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me...:whistle:

4. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1884446&tid=131213&author=bigdrecycling]It might just be the area you're hunting, which isn't too far from where I'm hunting. I stuck one early in the season, but I'm having a dickens of a time getting a second! I know it won't make you feel any better, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me...:whistle:[/rquote]

Well I did go couple days to Warsaw and it looked better just didn't come together.

Seriously thinking of selling out and moving to Warsaw.Whats the use having private ground to hunt if the Deer are not there?Going to talk with Realtor soon.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin thinks but!but! Oh heck lets pack.