Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

I'm going hunting, but before I go I want to remind a few of you........

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  DForbis 
#1 ·
of the rules of the board. The # 1 rule that needs to be adheared to, is, Play Nice:cheers:

Keep your comments directed towards the issue and not the poster. No name calling period. This includes the terms -stupid- ignorant- dumb or any other name you would not like to be called. If you would not say it when sitting across the table from someone.... don't type it to be read....

The staff has the right to remove any post they find to be offensive or objectionable without notice. This goes for avatars as well.

No foul language.....

NO Political postings......... There is a special forum set up for this so if you want to play politics please send a U2U to the admin for access to that forum........

Moderators on this forum are here for a reason. That reason is to assist me maintain a certain amount of order in my absence. They speak for me. Any comments directed to them or about them on the open forum, email, phone calls, private messages or chat sessions will be the same as saying them about me. I will not tolorate any verbal or written abuse directed towards them. If you have an issue with any of them send me a message and I will be glad to discuss it with you. Any member who violates this rule will be banned immediately without notice and without recourse.
Board rules are only guidelines and can not be so exact as to cover all possible posts.

One warning policy..... 2nd violation your out.......

In a 6 to 1 decision made this week by the disciplinary advisory board it has been decided that MWT will implement a one warning policy for the site........ In all fairness to the members here we are posting this to put all members on notice...........

As of 3-25-09 the policy of MWT will be the following........

Any member that disrupts the normal day to day activities of this site or any written policy of MWT will be given one warning notice. If that same member chooses to continue his or her violations of said policy that member will be banned from this site permanently......

If you have a problem with the above statements you are free to visit, join or disrupt any other board you choose as you will not be welcome here.

Be polite, Play nice or find another forum.......

Amendment to rules 6-14-09...... These rules will also apply to the "Chat Room".....

More info.. see this link:

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=18846

Modified 6-14-09

See less See more
#6 ·
you've killed to many deer this year, just stick around and moderate some more.:D

#7 ·
[rquote=1483302&tid=103700&author=winger]you've killed to many deer this year, just stick around and moderate some more.:D[/rquote]

I think he's scared if he sticks around the house Jenny might make him work some more. :scared: :D

#8 ·
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Good luck PW.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

#10 ·
[rquote=1483302&tid=103700&author=winger]you've killed to many deer this year, just stick around and moderate some more.:D[/rquote]

I've only killed one deer. Right now, I really feel like killing something.:rof2::rof2:

#13 ·
[rquote=1483312&tid=103700&author=pinwheel][rquote=1483302&tid=103700&author=winger]you've killed to many deer this year, just stick around and moderate some more.:D[/rquote]

I've only killed one deer. Right now, I really feel like killing something.:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

that one deer is enough, leave some seed out there for next year. selfish i tell ya.:hysterical:

#15 ·
pinny, you words advice were adhered to and the post lasted about 45 minutes after you left. you're welcome.:hysterical:

#17 ·
[rquote=1483283&tid=103700&author=pinwheel] If you would not say it when sitting across the table from someone.... don't type it to be read....
[/rquote]

When was the last time you sat at a table with me and Cummins :scared:

#18 ·
[rquote=1483668&tid=103700&author=fishshooter][rquote=1483283&tid=103700&author=pinwheel] If you would not say it when sitting across the table from someone.... don't type it to be read....
[/rquote]

When was the last time you sat at a table with me and Cummins :scared:[/rquote]

:rof2::hysterical::rof2::hysterical::stirpot::stirpot::rof2::hysterical::rof2::hysterical:

#23 ·
[rquote=1483754&tid=103700&author=Chairman]Waiting on a hunting report! :pop:[/rquote]

Couldn't bring myself to drop the hammer. Seen 6 from the stand & coulda shot 3 of them. Jenny couldn't bring herself to drop the hammer either. She seen 3.

Don't really want to take the time to process one right now & no big boys made an appearance.

#24 ·
[rquote=1483721&tid=103700&author=20 feet high]good luck in the woods:cheers:[/rquote]

20, it was good visiting with ya this afternoon. Sorry I ran out of my service area before we finished talkin. Maybe we can sit down face to face sometime & finish our conversation. I'm pretty sure you're alright, but a face to face would sure confirm it.:cheers::rof2::rof2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.