I'm collecting $2 bills for my 6 year old and 2 year old

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by conradtactical, Oct 26, 2010.

1. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    If anyone has any $2 dollar bills laying around and you want to part with them, I'm starting a collection for my 6 year old and 2 year old boys.

I'll gladly send you (2) $1 bills and a blank stamped envelope to send the $2 bill to me.

Thanks in advance!

2. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    why don't you make it much easier on your self and just go to the bank or more likely the post office and get all you want?

$2 dollar bills are being printed again its not hard at all to get your hands on a bunch you just have to ask at the post office is all.

i think i have one bunch of like 10 or 12 in perfect serieal number order

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Heck, turn in scrap metal. They always seem to have $2 bills.

4. conradtactical

conradtactical New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Jefferson County, MO
    [rquote=1863249&tid=129740&author=huntforfunnfood]why don't you make it much easier on your self and just go to the bank or more likely the post office and get all you want?

$2 dollar bills are being printed again its not hard at all to get your hands on a bunch you just have to ask at the post office is all.

i think i have one bunch of like 10 or 12 in perfect serieal number order [/rquote]

Tried that, they don't always have them. Figured I would give this forum a shot.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Banks have new ones. I get them all the time for my son, just ask them.

6. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Mar 1, 2005
    St. Peters, MO
    Go to your bank and ask the head teller to order you $200 in 2 dollar bills.

There's a better than 50% chance they will be brand spankin new. If they aren't, just pay some bills with them or deposit them back at another bank if you have another account somewhere. Then try and order them again.