Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep its true! first time in probly 28 years ive not killed a deer during firearms season. got plenty of meat so i waited and waited for the big crabclaw 10 pointer. i never saw him but did get daytime vidio of him by my stand when i was at work:whinging: i have to work the last two days of season so hopefully i can get back after him with my bow. if i dont get him he will just get bigger for next year. it wasnt a total loss because its nice just sitting in the stand watching all gods critters! good luck to you all.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Hey trapper...might need some help with some *****, coyotes, and mice.

Would love to rid my farm of these critters. Any idears?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man thayer if you wasnt so far away i would sure rid them critters for you! we are a long ways apart. you can get alot of info on trapperman.com that would show you how to catch them varmits. that would probly be better then me trying to explain it! if your ever around the springfield erea i would sure take you out and show you first hand! i enjoy teaching people what i know about trapping. im in no way the best at it but i can hold my own.not real good at dry land but when it comes to water trapping i can work the **** beaver mink muskrat and a few otter over pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts