Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
My Man...... Your A Killer @20' !!! Way to grind Brother!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just a common one fitty. Don't be posting pictures like you done something the rest of us can't easily do every year.
Great deer and makes it more enjoyable when you got the boys good ones too. Awesome year.

·
Grand PooBah
1,708 Posts
Way to go Bob! Eating those expensive NR tags gets old, filling them with a great buck feels much better.

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
#common

Congrats Bob and way to stick with it. Could tell you were getting doubts by some comments recently. Damn good buck. Congrats. Hope your having a couple cold ones to celebrate.

·
Registered
24,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nothin like a big buck in the corn in the headlights. Congrats buddy.
He was with 4 does that night as the 1season came to and end, instilled a little hope and excitement for the 2nd season! Of which I had two days!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
And another one bites the dust!

·
Registered
884 Posts
That is a beauty. Congrats :)

Reactions: 20'
101 Posts
Had an absolute great hunt yesterday morning, does everywhere in and out of the bedding area, then around 940 spotted a buck moving, then another decent one and then I spotted a shooter just standing there and didn’t look him over too long. View attachment 226694 The neighbor wasn’t nearly as excited to see him dead as I was!

101 Posts
Big as cows in Ill

·
Registered
24,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
The NoMO deer are right with them in size. He sure seemed to have dropped some weight in the 11 days since I seen him prior

21 - 40 of 48 Posts