Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down at the river Trout Fishing.Bunch of Guys come down there.Pushed me out of where I was fishing.

Then they asked if Bass was in season? I told them I wasn't sure but I didn't think so,I don't think they are open until last Saturday in May :blah: Bull we know they are open in January.Don't think there is a closed season on Smallmouth. :roll2: Well if you already know why the heck ask???:mad2:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin just keeps the Big Ones if he gets a Ticket guess they weren't in season.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
I cant believe you let them push you outta your spot! Im guessin the big grin werent carryin the big stick on that occasion.;)

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 1FastCam
I cant believe you let them push you outta your spot! Im guessin the big grin werent carryin the big stick on that occasion.;)
Truth it was for the best I went on up the river found nice riffle that I liked.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin wanted to throw the whole bunch in the river.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,111 Posts
I agree with ya David; I hate it when someone asks me a question and then argues about my answer. If they already know the answer, they should just go on about their business.

·
Registered
11,812 Posts
Sometimes folks ask just to see if you also know the answer.

For whatever reason.

I used to do that to my kids just to see what they would come up with. Like what time did you come in last night. Amazing how many times 1 am was 10 pm in their opinion.

:roll2:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop If they already know the answer, they should just go on about their business.
Amen! Its like ol' Hank said. If you mind your own business then you wont be mindin mine. :D

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Jeff Foworthy says it best. Heres your sign.:drunk:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Maybe this will help Oneshot.

An old man is sitting on a park bench, sitting across from him on another park bench is a young boy that is eating candy bars one right after the other. The old man finally says to the young boy, son you know you shouldn't eat that many candy bars. The young boy looks up at the old man and says, my grandpa lived to be 98 years old. Confused the old man says, thats nice and asks how he lived to be that old? The young boy, still eating candy bars, looks up at the old man and says " by minding his own dang business ".

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Originally posted by hoboheaven
That's not Jeff Foxworthy. That's Bill Engval. :2thumbsup:
Comon hobo, if you're going to quote someone, at least spell their name right.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
5,606 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Originally posted by hoboheaven
That's not Jeff Foxworthy. That's Bill Engval. :2thumbsup:
Comon hobo, if you're going to quote someone, at least spell their name right.:rof2::rof2::rof2:
Touche.

Engvall.

:rof2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts