If you can too choose one or the other ......

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by looking_for_guns, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I am thinking about getting of the two above options in March (if they are still offering them) and I am just wondering what everyone thinks or of the two Combos

Here are the two options:

1.) Bushnell® Out and Back Rangefinder and Binoculars Combo
    Everything you need to locate a trophy while scouting and find your way back to the spot on opening morning. The waterproof, fogproof, 10x42 roof-prism binoculars offer a clear view of your target. The rangefinder with Rainguard HD has 5X magnification and reads from 5-999 yds. with ± 1-yd. accuracy. The Backtrack GPS/Digital Compass marks up to three locations and makes it easy to navigate back to them. Combo includes Bushnell Scout 1000 ARC rangefinder, binoculars and Backtrack GPS/digital compass.

Model Power Objective Diameter (mm) Length Binocular 10 42 5(in.) Weight (oz.) FOV @ 100 yds. (ft.)
    25 305 Black
    Color/ Camopattern

[​IMG]

OR

Something else you think that would be better then this combo

I have never really missed with Binocular before so I dunno what is a good power to get and what is not so any help with that also

Thanks for any and all information on this topic

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Forget all the bells and whistles on your first choice...just more stuff to come up broke when you need it. Find you a good brand (Nikon) and get a basic 8x40 in the style you like.

3. Mailman the reason that I am wanting a Rangefinder with the ARC system is because I am never with in 5 yards of telling what the yardage is when I am in a tree and I don't want to be injuring deer because of my lack of judging

:cheers:

4. 160983

160983 Guest

Get on bass pro and cabelas website and read the reviews for rangefinders. They have sold enough of all the brands and it is an excellent way to find out what is wrong and what is right.:cheers:

Another point to remember is they are all made in china/taiwan - maybe japan. Dont remember on the leicas as they were out of my price range.

The nikon archer max and the gun version kick butt. Both compensate for angles and the screen will change color in low light/dark so you can see what the ranges are.